• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Endwalker - 6.45]

Lex

Administrator
Sorry for the radio silence in here @Celes777 - you can't join FC's on another server. I raid with a group outside TLS, we don't have enough active members to support a static.

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sorry for the radio silence in here @Celes777 - you can't join FC's on another server. I raid with a group outside TLS, we don't have enough active members to support a static.
Thank you Lex! It's all good! I figured I don't have time to be in a static anyway:scared:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Shame FFXIV’s only doing one dungeon per patch now (according to the newest letter from the producer stream) I guess apparently the optional non-MSQ weren’t unlocked/run that often? Also if they are using the freed up developed time/resources for other different content that’s a reasonable trade-off.

Oh and Ruby Weapon is going to be a new trial which looks cool.

Last edited:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Live Letter 56 was yesterday!

Probably the biggest highlight for this forum was this image...

unknown.png

Hi Ruby Weapon!

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Finished the 5.2 MSQ and here are my super emotional thoughts on the "warrior of light" in the trailer

Good job SE:femrage: . During 5.0 I kept thinking that Ardbert will come back to life after he balance out the light in me. And I'd show him around the source and take him to eat and shit:alone: . I firmly believed in my prediction until he gave everything for us:alone:
And in 5.2 right after we told everyone the truth of Ardbert, he showed up in the crowd with that signature slow steps my heart literally stopped. And like immediately you know that is not really him
:okay::okay::okay:
Even Akira Ishida can't save you Elidibus! I won't let you live till the next expansiooooon:ffuuu:

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Oh I'm still raiding btw. I cleared E7S (the something something of darkness... idol?) last week before reset so I've done all 3 this week. Progging Shiva currently. Woo
How challenging is Eden's verse savage?

Lex

Administrator
How challenging is Eden's verse savage?

It's the least challenging savage tier I can remember doing tbh. The third fight of the tier is the easiest of the 3. I'm progging Shiva now and that has actual mechanics - the difficult jump from E7S to E8S is quite steep compared to previous 3 - 4 tiers but it doesn't feel as hard as say omega 12 savage.

Top Bottom