• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Endwalker - 6.45]

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Fun music covers!

Huskybythegeek and Alex Moukala teaming up for an awesome mix of Insanity (Innocence theme)

Alex Moukala made a very short funk remix of "To the Edge" in his commentary video on that song. He sent the short clip to SE and Soken on twitter and Soken asked him if he was planning to do a full length version of that remix... which he did.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Look what is coming to FFXIV in 5.4!!!

chrome_hCDeNVOzEC.png

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I
have
finished
all
the
Zodiac
Brave
Books!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what that means... that's a really aggravating part of the ARR Relic Weapons and I have finished them on all jobs. Which means I'll never have to do them again. It also means my collection of "shiny weapons" is quite a bit larger now than it used to be!

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I
have
finished
all
the
Zodiac
Brave
Books!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what that means... that's a really aggravating part of the ARR Relic Weapons and I have finished them on all jobs. Which means I'll never have to do them again. It also means my collection of "shiny weapons" is quite a bit larger now than it used to be!
Are you going to trade them in for the Heavensward Relic weapons or are you planning on doing those from scratch instead?

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
"Forspoken" has a few definitions depending on if you're going by Middle or Old English usage.
1) (Middle English) (adjective) bewitched; charmed
2) (Old English) (past participle of "forspeak") to forbid, to prohibit; to oppose

It should not be confused with "forespeak" which has a different meaning all together (to foretell; to predict)
Given that we know 6.0 is the end of the Hydaelyn/Zodiark confrontation, both these meanings fit very, very well. The first one sounds a lot like Tempering; the second fits how Azem and the world (and even Hydaelyn potentially) are in opposition to Zodiark.
Are you going to trade them in for the Heavensward Relic weapons or are you planning on doing those from scratch instead?
I have six finished ARR relic weapons... and five of those have been traded in for HW relics. And i have eight finished HW relics. Which comes up to... five more HW relics to go. I'm definetly trading them in... skipping the FATE grinding step is nice. Especially since FATE grinding the only way to get the StB relics...

The really nice thing about the relic weapons is that when you finish them, you can buy copies of all the stages for super cheap so you don't lose access to all those different weapon glamours. ARR relic weapons are a little weird though in that you can't get access to the copies unless you trade in the finished ARR relic weapon to start the HW relic quests.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Finally, hunts are doable on Playstation

Anyway, its been 2 years since the last time I played XIV. Seeing Limsa Lominsa is so nostalgic is killing me.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I just logged in again with the free login campaign currently going on.
I didn't know that not all data is stored server side and to transfer configs to a different platform you need to use the server backup in the character login screen, so I just did that to prepare for the move to PS5. :monster:

So I got 4 free days now, might be time to finish those remaining two Shadow of Mhach raids during the weekend. Y'know, to break it in on PS5. Should be a good stress test :awesome:

Been wandering around a bit, seems like the Firmament is coming along nicely. There seems to be new music there too!

paRqFLw.png

Well, half of it is still trash I guess

Top Bottom