• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Endwalker - 6.45]

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I hope he had something to eat at least, because seriously, playing a game for two days without sleep...Definitely not healthy.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
The FFXIV community is eyeing when Sakaguchi gets to Shadowbringers with *much* anticipation.

Several FFXIV fans have noted how this has now come full circle. A lot of the FFXIV devs grew up playing Sakaguhi's FF games and that inspired them to go into game development in the first place. And now Sakaguchi is playing the game that was created by players of his works in homage to his own games. And is having a blast doing so.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Sakaguchi co-director of FFXIV 7.0 confirmed

Edit:

Done the last Ivalice raid. That scene at the end was so beautiful and powerful that I shed a tear, my god (also because I've waited 3 hours to queue). It really felt like facing the same characters we love in that game.

It was pure nostalgia, a tribute to a legendary world and tale...

Last edited:

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I don't think I expected such a solid start with Shadowbringers. So many interesting events happened already and then I realized I'm still doing Lv72 quests and the first dungeon.

The scene with Exarch repeating the same words of the trailer plus the sky opening up... I was smiling all the way with one teared eye or two.

And the initial areas are honestly one of the best, Fringes and Coerthas pales in comparison to Amn Ahraeng and Kholusia. The ambience and immersion is much stronger.

The OST is divine, melancholic, otherworldly.

Shadowbringers is already shaping up to blow my mind.

* also Mods are amazing, you know the issue with Viera's headgear? gone with a simple and quick download

Last edited:
Top Bottom