• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Endwalker - 6.45]

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
The Sch + War combo is unbreakable :D so far the only Primals we haven't been able to two man is Titan Ex and Ramuh EX, we've needed the third man for the orbs and gaols, although stacking up on vit accessories might help with Titan, I remember seeing it get soloed by Xenos. Oh yeah we didn't do Mog Ex either, but thats because.....screw Mog Ex

Lex

Administrator
The healers dropped too, although I didn't think about asking someone else to switch to a healer role (or switching to it myself XD). That was fun to watch, thanks for sharing <3

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
Lex,

Thanks for helping out with the airship today. Just FYI, it might be better for us to work on the enterprise-type forecastle for now instead of the odyssey. I found the level requirements for the items online, and to finish the odyssey we need a goldsmith at 54. To finish the enterprise, we need a goldsmith at 50. I am currently at 44, but I am going to try to hit 50 this weekend so we will be ready for it.

That should get us to exactly 90 surveillance since the enterprise forecastle gives 108, while the aftcastle we made give -18. I am going to put the mats I have in the company chest, in the last few rows, so we can both see what we have and what we need.

Lex

Administrator
Coolio, be sure to take a look at the guide I linked so you know where to send the airship to unlock new areas etc. when it comes back in.

Happy to help :)

It's worth noting that Joe (Raya'na in game) is a level 50 (or higher idk) GSM so we could always leave the mats in the company chest and get him to submit them when he's on.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I do indeed have GSM at 50 and would be glad to do so once I'm set back up on my PC. I don't really have any plans currently to level GSM further so doubt I can help with the thing that requires 54.

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
Regarding the airship, I upgraded the forecastle. We should update the sails next, as the forecastle gave us a speed hit, which has made the voyages noticeably longer. However, the enterprise sails require level 54 leatherworking I believe, plus a couple of other classes over 50. Plus my wallet took a hit on the last two upgrades. Definitely on the to-do list, just not sure how quickly it will be done. I will check the requirements for the components one tier below enterprise, because it would be nice to at least get some upgrade to the last two components. That way, we could outfit a second airship with the 4 bronco parts we have (and call it Shera?).

At any rate, I am sending the ship out to the sectors we need to unlock more sectors, and eventually Diadem (Hard). No luck on a sector unlock yet though. The airship guide states that people have figured out the unlocks are around a 1 in 3 chance, so I guess I am just getting unlucky.

Lex

Administrator
There's a free 4-day login event for people who haven't played the game for more than 30 days (please take note most people from here :P)

See here.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Also worth noting: Patch 3.15 drops on the 15th. New relic/zodiac/anima weapons plus who knows what else.

Please be excited.

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
Also worth noting: Patch 3.15 drops on the 15th. New relic/zodiac/anima weapons plus who knows what else.

Please be excited.

Sweet! I know everyone hates on the grind that is the zodiac weapon quests, but I actually enjoy doing them as it gives me a long term goal to go for since I don't do serious raiding content.

Lex

Administrator
^I will never not find that funny. It's literally just the full stop at the end that makes it humorous to me. It's just become the Square-Enix tagline.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the new patch because I get to skip the first step with my glorious Zeta <3 <3 <3

I wonder what else they'll do with this patch.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The phrase is honestly really common in Japan, especially in Japanese media. The meme loses some of its luster every time I hear it in anime or something.

Those clenched fists though. He's really trying.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Yeah, I'm definitely going to jump in over the Christmas period. Might have to start getting a monthly sub now that I know can afford it. :awesome:

Lex

Administrator
My WHM and WAR are both sitting at 55, I'll need to pull my finger out and get them up to 60. I like the versatility of never having to queue by having an option from all three classes up at 60. That and if you're bored of running a dungeon you can just do it as another class.

Looking forward to 3.15 in two days.

Lex

Administrator

Yay Christmas in Eorzea again <3

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOO someone found FFIX gear in the new patch:

tumblr_nzg3rtO9kj1sgrnkgo1_1280.jpg

Lex

Administrator
Oooooooh the new relic step one is the heavensward equivalent to an atma grind.

Thankfully I have a zeta to skip it~

Lex

Administrator
I got the i200 relic and posted a long post about it but my internet disconnected and lost the poast, which makes me sad. Anyway, grindy step 3 begins.

Top Bottom