The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
We probably ought to lock and begin anew, just for sheer size, really. But Hitobito can still have it be HIS thread if he wishes.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
This thread has to grow until it becomes sentient and takes over the internet and leads an army of machines to wipe out humans, until a human resistance group sends one of the machines that they have reprogrammed back in time to stop me from ever making the thread in the first place.

So no u.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Well Case of Yuffie is out which may lead to some new discussion (I have only just started reading it). So old thread or new, it doesn't matter as long as there's still an LTD thread.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This thread has to grow until it becomes sentient and takes over the internet and leads an army of machines to wipe out humans, until a human resistance group sends one of the machines that they have reprogrammed back in time to stop me from ever making the thread in the first place.

So no u.

^. Plus the LTD will never die, no matter how often it's renamed, raped, canonized and decanonized, raped, fangirlcummed on, discredited, endorsed, guiness book of recorded, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom