• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The General Turks Worship Thread

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
Doesn't lets me see it. It asks me to log into something. What is it?
It’s a fanfic I’m working on. If you don’t have an AO3 account, you can’t see it . If you want to see it, I can dm a google drive link…

Ashen

Pro Adventurer
It’s a fanfic I’m working on. If you don’t have an AO3 account, you can’t see it . If you want to see it, I can dm a google drive link…

Oh, okay. I'll just create an account there. I like fics ^^ Thanks, btw.

EDIT: Oh my, it's not as simple to make one.....

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
Does Reeve know all the Turks? Or just a few? I like to think he knows Veld and the core four from OG, but no others. Thoughts?

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
I reckon he's aware of the existence of the others, but doesn't necessarily know them by name (or codename)!

In fact, would he necessarily know anyone but Tseng and Veld personally before meteorfall/posts game stuff? I guess Reno and Rude are hard to forget if he does bump into them though...

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I remember reading somewhere on the forum that the Turks have unofficial names, like Shotgun being Freyra (Freira?), for example. Sadly, I don't remember anyone else's, and TLS is a big mess of threads. What I'd like to know is, where were those names taken from? Is there a reason why the Turks weren't given official names in the end?

BioTeach

Pro Adventurer
They are from concept art. I think the thread title for them here is called Before Crisis character sketches? Or something similar if you want to search for it. And there was a link in there to the art too (don't know if it still works)

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Not sure if anyone has seen this video, but it summarizes my own thoughts on Rufus quite well. I love it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom