The Guardian: A Noel Kreiss Fanclub

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I feel like this is necessary. I love him so much and I know other people here do, too. He needs a fanclub because this character is just pure brilliance on SE's part and I'm mind blown on how attached I've become to him. ;-; JOIN IF YOU LOVE NOEL KREISS, THE BOY FROM THE FUTURE. fanart is sacrifice

tumblr_lmf6c0U0Uc1qgcyoyo1_500.png

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
PRECIOUS BABY BOY

this is my favorite fanart

tumblr_m0xm16k5Ui1r64vg7o1_500.jpg

because i mean how cute is that i just want everyone to be a big happy family

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I just love how brave and strong he is even though the guy has been through hell and back. He stays so optimistic despite it all and nothing seems to break him. He stands up for everything he believes in and he fights for everything he loves.

He might be willing to toss aside his own life but it's a sacrifice he's clearly thought through. He realizes he might disappear by fixing the paradoxes but he also knows that by doing so, he's saving so many lives and he's making a difference. He doesn't get ahead of himself. He's got such a level head on his shoulders, it's admirable.

And then his flaws, poor bby. ; ;

He's so socially awkward and he has such a reverence for life that he refuses to kill anyone. He feels at fault for everything that happened to Yuel and despite everything, it's obvious he still loves Caius and Yuel because they were the only family he really knew.

And then his relationship with Serah...

Okay no i'm gonna cry, i can't.

/useless emotional rant on Noel

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
He realizes he might disappear by fixing the paradoxes but he also knows that by doing so, he's saving so many lives and he's making a difference.

i felt so terrible when he was in the desert and he just wanted to die so badly and he just doesn't understand why caius doesn't believe all the three of them wanted was to be a happy family asjf;ffafa??

and i feel like he just felt like he had to do everything on his own esp when caius left which is why his relationship with serah is so important cause he actually has someone who has his back and won't abandon him and then THAT NOTE HE LEAVES
when she dies flkasf it just hurts to bad because he's had to watch everyone die or leave him

also i kinda like that he's really religious?? like in xiii i always thought it was cool when vanille would pray randomly so when he makes random references to etro idk i just think it's cool and it adds a little something to who he is

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Fun little Noel tidbit:

Anyone else find it adorable that he talks with his hands so much? :3

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
As my eyes meandered down the list of recently active threads, I thought I saw a Guardian fan club. Unfortunately (for me) my eyes missed out a key piece of information.

I won't be bothering you Noel fans after this, but while I'm here: props to the Guardian, my favourite newspaper! :D

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA

Fangu

Great Old One
Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
Well according to the Ultimana Omega, "The game didn’t feature any love story between Noel and Serah since both characters had their own loved ones in Yeul and Snow respectively."

I didn't see it as canon throughout the game, but then again Noel was struggling with memory loss, plus he doesn't really give away much of his history until later in the game. I just wish we saw more of it. I guess it makes sense too, Noel was so obsessed with protecting Serah because he couldn't keep Yuel safe. But contrary to Caius, he let both Serah and Yuel make their own decisions rather than forcing them to stay alive for selfish reasons.

It is kinda funny though, since both Noel and Yuel are Christmas sounding names. Noel is Christmas in French, while Yuel is a rewrite of Yule XD

Fangu

Great Old One
Well Noel is supposed to be 18 and Yuel 15 to 17, depending on which Yuel you're talking about, lewl. I don't know how old The Dying World Yuel is, she's apparently "Noel's Yuel". Edit: She's 15.

She looks like she's 13 though. X)

Last edited:

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Noel is one of my favs, he had the roughest life but he never broke.

Fangu

Great Old One
So I was going through Academia 500 AF again to finish that damn Bestiary.

Noel: Yeul, what do you mean? What's going to happen?
Yuel: A cruel fate. Endlessly repeated, with no hope of release. I cannot see any future.
Noel: You're wrong, Yeul! I believe in hope!
Yuel: But what if hope does not exist?
Noel: I can't turn back now, not anymore. In my world you no longer exist. A world without you is no world at all.

Hm.

Top Bottom