The Hero & His Princess

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
WOO. I finally can make this club! Thank you, wonderful mods. <3

Ahem, anyways.

So, this here thread will be dedicated to the lovliness that is the relationship between Princess Zelda and the hero, Link from the Legend of Zelda series. Liking their relationship in any way, shape or form is welcomed! :D Especially since their relationship tends to take a different route within each installment. Join! :D

11623887.jpg

Members List:
Ava
Zee
Aya Brea
looneymoon
Captain America
Mara
tentacleTherapist
Ryu
Vivi
CloudKittyVII
Hatsune Miku

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
inorite?! :D I'll be spamming fanart once I get home, too! :D And AMVs and songs and...etc. ^_^

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I will attempt to participate in this. Not sure how successful I'll be as I still haven't played or completed most of the games since OOT.

Vendel

Banned
Ugh....this thread reminds me that I haven't beaten a single Zelda game yet. Not even the OG with the gold cartridge.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
What's stopping you?
ALSO I WANT TO JOIN IN SINCE THIS IS ONE OF MY ZELDA OTPS

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
tumblr_ll2deoqfC51qfb0sfo1_500.jpg

Is it Just me, or Does Zelda look REALLY Loli compared to Link in this one?

tumblr_ll0rlqizZB1qbxfd8o1_500.jpg

And because of the mask, all I can think of is 'Angry Sex' even though it doesn't fit the image.

L/Z is a great pair... when it's actually a pair. It is not an always ship.

Incidentally, OoT and MM are one of the times I don't think it happened. I get the idea he went with Malon and became a Knight (Hence, Gold Wolf) and produced TP link rather than shack with Zelda.

Also, the way way old Zelda comics where she was his elder sister. That's a no no.
But the TV show is a very yes.

Also, this club should be renamed "Excuse me, Princess" ASAP.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Incidentally, OoT and MM are one of the times I don't think it happened. I get the idea he went with Malon and became a Knight (Hence, Gold Wolf) and produced TP link rather than shack with Zelda.
I assumed there were two timelines that split around OoT: when he left to go onto Majora's Mask and produced the timeline of WW and the TP timeline where he stayed in Hyrule.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I assumed there were two timelines that split around OoT: when he left to go onto Majora's Mask and produced the timeline of WW and the TP timeline where he stayed in Hyrule.

The timeline split actually has to do with young link/ Old Link times. The Old Link timeline where Link is sent back to childhood continues to make the WW timeline (Visiting Hyrule castle in WW has indications to this effect), and in the post game child timeline, they manage to head Ganondorf off at the pass and they ship him off to the desert prison where killing him doesn't quite go as planned.

IIRC, Majora is in the timeline that leads to TP and most of the rest of the games.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's Minish- Skyward- OoT, then splitting into the WW timeline and everything else.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The timeline split actually has to do with young link/ Old Link times. The Old Link timeline where Link is sent back to childhood continues to make the WW timeline (Visiting Hyrule castle in WW has indications to this effect), and in the post game child timeline, they manage to head Ganondorf off at the pass and they ship him off to the desert prison where killing him doesn't quite go as planned.
Well, the game mentioned that the hero of time had fought Ganon and then disappeared and I therefore assumed this was due to the fact that he was stuck in Terminus since the end of MM did not imply he was ever able to make it back. I had assumed that TP was part of the OoT timeline because of the skeleton who implies he was OoT Link.

2e279777a2b2a1d1c6811f00bbae37224d49568c.jpg

48a6ca0323373ec9f18a993fb91d294fa544d8ed.jpg

a864d677fe4f19f03e45268a0cb02395bb81d65c.jpg

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, the game mentioned that the hero of time had fought Ganon and then disappeared and I therefore assumed this was due to the fact that he was stuck in Terminus since the end of MM did not imply he was ever able to make it back. I had assumed that TP was part of the OoT timeline because of the skeleton who implies he was OoT Link.

Yeah, but in the Child Link Timeline, Link never fought ganon as far as anyone else is concerned. They caught him before anything happened.
Also, the MM ending had him travelling back through the same forest he was in from the beginning, no? And doesn't TP skullkid make remarks alluding to Majora?

2e279777a2b2a1d1c6811f00bbae37224d49568c.jpg

48a6ca0323373ec9f18a993fb91d294fa544d8ed.jpg

a864d677fe4f19f03e45268a0cb02395bb81d65c.jpg

No objections there. TV Zelink comes close.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
WTF happened while I was gone? Anyone else wanting to join? :D

I adore Zelink in every game, regardless of the fact that it isn't always as romantic as certain games, such as OoT and whatnot. Except for the sister thing...that's creepy.

I always thought that none of the Links and Zeldas were ever the same in every game('cept MM and OoT). But, that is my naive mind. Still, I care not and ship them regardless. :D They're such a classic game pairing that I can't help but always assume everything they do together is romantic. :D

Don't get me wrong; that doesn't mean I believe they get hitched in every game and have babies. Although a good fanfiction fixes all of that. :awesome: Still, you don't have to see their relationship as romantic to join. ^_^

Now. Fanart time.

a4d4cf286dd2995e.jpg

c9b39beb35d576ad12d7ec80f84ac3d5.png

intertwined_fates_by_ryu_gi-d37isdi.jpg

You_Are_Not_Yourself_by_Aerawen_Vanhouten.png

Zelda__Shall_We_Dance__by_Adella.jpg

:D

Also, awesome AMV I stumbled upon.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Yeah, but in the Child Link Timeline, Link never fought ganon as far as anyone else is concerned. They caught him before anything happened.
Also, the MM ending had him travelling back through the same forest he was in from the beginning, no? And doesn't TP skullkid make remarks alluding to Majora?
I just recall the end of MM had Link, Skullkid, Tatl and uh whatever her bro was named on that special friendship stump and so I assumed that meant that Link stayed behind with his new friends in Termina.

Not to mention he got free boobhugs from Cremia. Who gives that up?

But I don't recall ever seeing Link in the ending of MM, so I don't remember him traveling back (obviously.) And I really don't remember TP as well cause I apparently lost the game. SO IDK AT ALL

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
:awesome:

I want to spam more fanart D<

16653371.jpg

LOL

16997857.jpg

17675527.jpg

17739136.jpg

I dunno why I love this one so much. <3

:D Can't wait for Zelda's appearance in Skyword Sword! :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
that is so weird, because I DID remember Epona but up until now I never realized Link was in the end at all. What is up with that.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I wasn't sure myself because I haven't played that game since I was like, nine. So I looked it up. :D

Sadly, I haven't played many of the Zelda titles. :(

Only OoT, MM, TP, and ST. Mainly because a lot of them came out while I was still a kid and couldn't buy them myself. :(

I'm trying to get my hands on WW but it's like, fifty bucks used. D: I'll probably also end up buying PH. And OoT on the 3DS. :D I'm pre-ordering just to get the poster from EB...

I'm such a fangirl. -_-

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

So, that's obviously Spirit Tracks Zelda at top, TP Zelda on the statue, Child OoT Zelda snacking in the center, and LttP Zelda chopping chocolate... but who is the one making hearts? Adventures of Link Zelda?

Apart from Zelda and Maybe Impa (Very Maybe) at the upper right, I am at a loss as to who each of these might be.

And Yeah, Link left Termina at the end. It was tough leaving boobhugs from Cremia behind, but he knew Malon's would be just as epic.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
So, that's obviously Spirit Tracks Zelda at top, OoT older Zelda on the statue, Child OoT Zelda snacking in the center, and LttP Zelda chopping chocolate... but who is the one making hearts? Twilight Princess Zelda.

:awesome:

I love how every Link is looking at the Zelda he is familar with. :lol:

Yeah, I don't get the second one, either. I think it was just an excuse to dress Zelda up in different ways and smother Link. :shifty:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

But the hair is way too dark on the right, and the outfit on the one by the statue is far more in line with TP styles.

tp-zelda-render.jpg

Blonde highlights, splayed hair in the back, and her tails are too short and not tied. If that is TP Zelda, they really didn't do her justice.

I love how every Link is looking at the Zelda he is familar with. :lol:

Yeah, I don't get the second one, either. I think it was just an excuse to dress Zelda up in different ways and smother Link. :shifty:

You need an excuse?

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I dunno, I always thought TP Zelda was the most 'brunette' of all the Zelda's. So that's why I always assume the darker haired Zelda would be TP Zelda. I could be wrong, though. No idea. :\

Also, I know that WW Zelink is popular, but does anyone else have a personal fave of the couple?

Seeing as how OoT was my first, the Zelink in it has a special place in my heart <3 :) However, TP Zelink just plain look smokin' together, despite the lack of actual romance in the game. Shallow, who me? :awesome:

Well, here's another pic spam. :) Until we get some further news on Skyward Sword.

13654272.jpg

14507724.jpg

14731975.jpg

15582886.jpg

:D

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
hnnnngh i love this pairing so much LET ME POST A FEW ARTS (a lot of what was in my collection was posted already so i'm hoping no repeats)

abreathskiss2jo8.png

1306299583064.jpg

1306299397896.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MY THREAD HAS COME BACK TO LIFE. :joy:

NORMAL FANART:

17675527-1.jpg

17740559.png

18838367.jpg

DUTTY FANART (18+):

15741876.jpg

17494058.jpg

16971907.jpg

IF IT'S INAPPROPRIATE LET ME KNOW. D:

Top Bottom