The Last of Us 2

Enigma

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I've only seen rumors about a TLOU sequel, but what do you guys think? Uncharted is coming to an end, so do you think they'll turn their attention to a sequel of TLOU? This time featuring Ellie as the main playable character?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I've nothing against Ellie or Joel but I feel their story is concluded, I would rather see entirely new characters TBH. I hold Silent Hill 2 up as a great example for a sequel. It's the same setting & world but completely new story & characters.

Ellie 10 to 15 years later (No Joel) would be interesting, but I'd lean more towards something new.
Either way if a sequel was announced I'd get a severe case of shut-up-and-take-my-money.

:monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well, either way, the sequel is not happening anytime soon. 'Cause last I checked, the entire Naughty Dog team that did the first game(and remaster I suspect) had to halt the development to focus up on Unchanted 4 which will be released in April this year.

Top Bottom