• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Last of Us Part II Announced

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

tumblr_inline_penerqvzda1qgwh17_400.gif

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
New TLoU2 news.

THE LAST OF US PART II ELLIE EDITION RETURNS
You’ve been sending us letters, e-mails, and messages on social media asking if we could get more Ellie Editions in your hands. Since selling out last September, we’ve been working closely with the teams at PlayStation to make more The Last of Us Part II Ellie Editions. We’re delighted to let you know the Ellie Edition will be back and available for pre-order in limited quantities (available at select retailers across US and Canada only) starting Thursday, February 13 at 6:00am PST at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart.com, Target, and EB Games for $229.99 USD / $299.99 CAD MSRP.
Ellie-Edition-Beauty-Shot-for-Feb-11-Blog.png

THE LAST OF US PART II HANDS-ON DEMO AT PAX EAST 2020
Not only did Ellie and Joel’s journey begin in Boston, but PAX East also has special meaning for us: it was where we gave you the first ever opportunity to go hands on with The Last of Us back in 2013. We thought it would only be fitting to return to the city that started it all to give fans the first-ever public hands-on with The Last of Us Part II. From February 27 until March 1, attendees will have an opportunity to play “Patrol”, featuring an early area of the game where Ellie and Dina must venture out of Jackson into the surrounding areas to clear out infected. The demo will span an hour of gameplay and provide just a small glimpse into what awaits you in the full game.
Patrol-Demo-Screenshot-for-Feb-11-Blog.jpg

Attendees can visit the booth to play the demo, but space is limited! We recommend securing your spot via the Experience PlayStation mobile app available on Apple Store* and Google Play**. New appointments will be made available each day of the show. For more information about the demo and to get updates about our presence at PAX East, keep an eye on Naughty Dog’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages.

NEW COLLECTIBLE ELLIE STATUE AND CONCEPT ART PRINTS
Following up the 12” limited-edition Ellie statue revealed on Outbreak Day 2019, we’ve teamed up with Dark Horse once again to release a brand new 8” “Ellie with Machete” polyresin statuette. Designed and sculpted by our incredibly talented character artists, this new statuette will be a limited production run based on the number of pre-orders received via Dark Horse Direct before March 13, 2020. After that, it’s gone! You can begin pre-ordering today. Additionally, Dark Horse will be releasing an 8” PVC version of the “Ellie with Bow” statue revealed last year, which will be available at participating retailers this summer.
Our friends at Cook and Becker have launched a set of new concept art prints from The Last of Us Part II. These new pieces join the collection of designs released last year and can be purchased as museum-grade-quality giclee art prints, individually numbered and packaged with a certificate of authenticity. You can see them now on CookandBecker.com.

NEW KEY ART, WALLPAPERS, AND FREE PLAYSTATION 4 SYSTEM DYNAMIC THEME
Speaking of art, today we’re proud to reveal our two latest pieces of key art for The Last of Us Part II, which explore the two sides of Ellie’s journey: from the relative peace she’s found when the story begins to the relentless pursuit of vengeance that follows.
Key-Art-Images-Light-for-Feb-11-Blog.jpg
Key-Art-Images-Dark-for-Feb-11-Blog.jpg

You can download high-resolution versions of the art as wallpapers for your device of choice via PlayStation.com/wallpapers. We’ve also produced a new dynamic system theme that transitions from day to night based on your PS4 system clock, available now for free.

To get the theme, redeem the below code via the PlayStation Store:

Americas: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3

Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 9DEK-PKNG-N445

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
How the fuck are other companies able to make amazing, detailed and critically acclaimed games without fucking driving their devs to the asylum over mental breakdowns?

Not to say that crunch is unique to NaughtyDog but they're particularly egregious and seemingly proud of it. It's absurd.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So... today I beat the first game, for the first time.

Over the years, I've started this game on three separate occasions and never had the patience to get over that initial learning curve. Each time, I gave up shortly before Tess kicks it.

This week, I was determined go beat this game. So I started fresh and got through the entire thing over a few days.

I was enjoying myself, but kinda thought it was tad overrated until maybe around the sewer sequence. The amount of characterization you get from shit you pick off the ground + environment design was all incredibly well done. The conclusion to that chapter with the guy and his brother was the first story beat where I really felt how dismal everything was, even though I knew that wouldn't end well.

Then theres David's storyline. I listen to a lot of crime podcasts that talk about a lot more depraved shit than anything shown in this game. But something about how this storyline was presented was just so flawlessly creepy. I was viscerally disturbed by him. I think playing as Ellie had me completely in her POV that I never really was with Joel. I knew something wasn't right with David. His actor was way too convincingly creepy. Like Ellie, I was fairly naive to him being a pedophile until he tried something right at the end. I mean, there was that other line about Ellie being his new play thing (or whatever it was?) but there had been so little acknowledgment of sexual violence in this world up until this point, that I didn't think it was going to go there.

When I got to the ending, I thought I had a good ide of where the story was gonna go. Where it actually went was not even in the realm of what I was considering. What I got was so much more bleak than whatever was going on in my head. I am glad I managed to go this whole time without spoiling that for myself.

They really stuck that ending. Fuck. I am shook.

I remember being really hype for this when its first trailer dropped all those years ago. With that considered, I can't believe it had taken me so long to get on The Last of Us party :sadpanda:

Top Bottom