The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Interesting. Wondering if he did this, would he still continue to ram the same joke into the ground.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Noooo I love The Colbert Report. :(

Without it I will probably never get anything like this again:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I think he's very sharp and quick-witted. I've always found actual Stephen Colbert to be pretty darn funny.

That said I'm still not sure how I feel about this. I too love his show and wonder how much network TV will castrate his humor. I just mean that I think he will be good at that kind of show, he is actually a really good interviewer. And maybe he would like to shed that character finally.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
The only thing Stephen Colbert ever did that I found funny was his work on the first two seasons of Venture Brothers. Other than that I find him rather tedious.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'd been quietly hoping that this was one of the things that could happen in the absence of The Colbert Report.
"The Minority Report with Larry Wilmore" will premiere in January, and the network is describing the show as "a comedic look at news, current events and pop culture from unique perspectives not typically on display in late-night television."

Wilmore, 52, is known on "The Daily Show" as the program's "senior black correspondent," and co-created the Emmy Award-winning "Bernie Mac Show" and animated program "The PJs." He's also an author, stand-up comic, and has appeared in numerous movies, including the 2010 Steve Carell comedy "Dinner for Schmucks."

Stewart created the series, and true to form, was quick to joke about it.

"While Larry Wilmore is a brilliant comic and showrunner, this is all just a complicated ruse to get him to move to New York and turn him into a Knicks fan," Stewart said in a statement.
Seriously, Wilmore is brilliant and an excellent choice to headline a new show.

Top Bottom