The Legend of Zelda (General)

D

Deleted member 13557

Just started playing Breath of the Wild a few days ago. Better late than never, right?

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Started replaying LoZ 1 over the last couple days on NSO on my Switch.

Link only being able to stab in four directions is completely jank btw, and it's occurring to me how even after all these decades (!) playing this game, I still do not know where all the secrets are. Golly.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Rumor: Tears of The Kingdom may be Nintendo's first $70 game. That price tag appeared on Nintendo e-shop and was later removed, pre-orders from several sellers (like Amazon and Best Buy) have been pulled.

Expect the official announcement in some hours.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Tears of the Kingdom Collectors Edition + Amibo

Foepr1JaUAESSyq
FoepsJ4aYAE4-hl

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Cancelled pre orders so they could raise the price and open preorders again lmao. And man does TotK look dated already, it hardly looks better than BotW from 6 years ago.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean, its the Switch and basically the same engine. It's not really that surprising at all.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Considering the wild shit people have pulled off with the physics system in BotW, I can't wait to see what's gonna be MacGyver'd together here with the Fuse mechanic. People are gonna break this in awesome ways.

Reactions: LNK

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Can't wait to play this. Probably won't buy a ps5 by the time I get ff16, so this will have to hold me over for a while

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate

I'm really thinking there's some sort of time travel with this one. Zonai incarnations of Link/Zelda? Possible return of Demise?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
"Zelda: Princess of Hyrule". Thanks game. Kinda feels like society dropped the ball though if you feel obligated to clarify that. It's 2023 and mute sword guy is still Not Zelda.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Derek Connolly is penning the movie.
His previous works:

* Safety Not Guaranteed
* The new Jurassic World trillogy
* Monster Trucks
* Kong: Skull Island
* Detective Pikachu
* The Rise of Skywalker ("Duel of The Fates" draft)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
While I'd prefer it to be similar to a Ghibli movie, I'm still looking forward to this. Hopefully it'll be similar to the Uncharted movie, in that it'll have it's own continuity separate from the games

Top Bottom