• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Legend of Zelda (General)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Does Dark Link count as his own character, though?

I have a few fanart of him actually, but mostly with Zelda.

14-1.png

Dark Link AND Gothloli Blonde Zelda? Approve!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
ALSO SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE. I need to know I'm not going crazy. I remember years back, I can't even remember which Zelda game was coming out at the time but it looked TP-ish (although I don't think it was that particular game), in that there was a girl in a cloak looking out of a dungeon tower, describing the legend that had been passed down among her family. I remember it being really cool and that's about it, but I can't find it on youtube anywhere. Now when you type in "live action zelda" you just get that goddamn fake movie trailer.

So after reading this post I went on a frantic search looking for this video because I TOTALLY SAW IT TOO. And askbggnea;hn best zelda trailer ever. Alongside the live-action dancing Japanese one.

Turns out it was for WindWaker, not Twilight Princess.

SEARCH IS OVER. Finding that was like some epic Zelda-like quest tbh.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
In the land of TLS, there echoes a legend--a legend held dearly by the mods that tells of a woman who became an epic forum member. She embarked on a great journey to the deepest, darkest parts of the forum, battling the forces of n00bs, testing the limits of her will, all to fulfill her destiny. Which is, above all else....

...to make epic, incredible posts like this one...

to save...me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
In the land of TLS, there echoes a legend--a legend held dearly by the mods that tells of a woman who became an epic forum member. She embarked on a great journey to the deepest, darkest parts of the forum, battling the forces of n00bs, testing the limits of her will, all to fulfill her destiny. Which is, above all else....

...to make epic, incredible posts like this one...

to save...me.
post... not yet rated

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I don't feel like finishing this project I'm doing so more image spam, this time Link/Zelda.

fanart608.jpg
fanart496.jpg
fanart485.jpg
Link_and_Zelda_ALLTP_by_zeldanohime.jpg
ocl-009.jpg
ocl-018.jpg
presentlxz.jpg

tumblr_l59y7vIrub1qatp8no1_400.png

tumblr_laiwjrfrNJ1qeo9yao1_400.jpg

Twilight_princess_by_boba2009.jpg
zelink2_by_boba2009.jpg

I will post some Minda later. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
normal_link_and_midna_get_hitched.jpg

Link_and_Midna_TP_SPOILERS_by_Garagos.jpg

Link_x_Midna_nip_by_rinoaneko.jpg

and sometimes midna raeps people :(
The_Midna_ish_Cap_by_Jessami.jpg

and sometimes shes just a bad hat.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
and sometimes midna raeps people :(
The_Midna_ish_Cap_by_Jessami.jpg

and sometimes shes just a bad hat.

You sure she's not still raeping him?

Trufact- I have a DnD world where several major NPCs are an in joke of Zelda characters

Richard, real name Zelladariath- He's a ranger specializing in force arrows of doom. Richard carries a broadsword with him that he occasionally glares at. Richard's goal in life is to avoid becoming Link. He has unwittingly become Pit instead.
Laenka- his fiancee. Technically Link.
Gandaorif- Richard's grandfather, and a glorious bastard.

Hilariously, we have actually had an Ocarina module in game, and several players have not yet realized that Gandaorif is Ganondorf, though they do realize he's a great magnificent bastard.

I only played OoT and Majora's Mask. Then I moved on with consoles.

But OoT will forever be one of my favorite games of all time.

Agreed.

I've been a fan of Zelda since I've been able to pick up a controller. It's an interesting series, just because of the fact nothing stays the same every game - it's always changing. I abosoluty love it.

Although it is confusing, it's more so appartent in OoT. I've always been confused as to what age Link would be. I was thinking 11 or 12, because when he is in the Temple of Time for 7 years, I do believe it says that he becomes an adult. But, by the age I guessed, it would only make him 18 or 19. That's not really considered an adult, is it?

Splintered

unsavory tart
. Such as, how fucking annoying the Water Temple was.
I seriously fucking hate the water temple. Back in the day when I would play OoT over and over again, almost everytime I quit once I got there because it made me raeg. It was worse to know that it was that very same one key that tripped me up every time. I never learned any better.

I never hated a tedious and boring level as much as I hated Water Temple.

And then I got into the fade in Dragon Age...

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Looked at it wrong at first glance. Thought it was Yaoi.

Disappoint. :tear:

You and your clone sex.

Agreed.

I've been a fan of Zelda since I've been able to pick up a controller. It's an interesting series, just because of the fact nothing stays the same every game - it's always changing. I abosoluty love it.

Although it is confusing, it's more so appartent in OoT. I've always been confused as to what age Link would be. I was thinking 11 or 12, because when he is in the Temple of Time for 7 years, I do believe it says that he becomes an adult. But, by the age I guessed, it would only make him 18 or 19. That's not really considered an adult, is it?

It's legal adult in most countries today.
But 'Adult' Link is more a name to distinguish him from younger link, rather than a statement that he's 'an adult'
IIRC, His ages are 10 and 17, but I do not recall where I got those from.

I seriously fucking hate the water temple. Back in the day when I would play OoT over and over again, almost everytime I quit once I got there because it made me raeg. It was worse to know that it was that very same one key that tripped me up every time. I never learned any better.

I never hated a tedious and boring level as much as I hated Water Temple.

I only ever got stuck on it once, and it was my second or third play through.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The Water Temple was irritating the first time but now I get by it just fine. I've played through OoT multiple times so it's more or less memorized.

Btw, Zelda totally needs a harder difficulty setting. And harder bosses.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
tl;dr water temple is a Scrappy Level

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
. I've always been confused as to what age Link would be. I was thinking 11 or 12, because when he is in the Temple of Time for 7 years, I do believe it says that he becomes an adult. But, by the age I guessed, it would only make him 18 or 19. That's not really considered an adult, is it?

Tbh, I assumed he was like 10. Making him 17 when he came back. xD Not really an 'adult' by our standards... but OoT's 'world' could be completely different. xD

18 is the age that officially makes you an adult, to most people in U.S. Some people say you're not an adult though, until you're no longer a teen though, so... ;P

And then I got into the fade in Dragon Age...

Oh, it wasn't that bad! *rocks back and forth*

You and your clone sex.

I have worse. >D

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Tbh, I assumed he was like 10. Making him 17 when he came back. xD Not really an 'adult' by our standards... but OoT's 'world' could be completely different. xD

18 is the age that officially makes you an adult, to most people in U.S. Some people say you're not an adult though, until you're no longer a teen though, so... ;P

Like I said, I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be 10 and 17. That might come from the manga.

Oh, it wasn't that bad! *rocks back and forth*

Dark world Dungeon 3 is at least as bad as the water temple.

I have worse. >D

I do not doubt that in the slightest.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
So I was going to post fic recs and then I ran across this gem, titled "Link and Zelda Save Us All". The premise? Link and Zelda go back in time to stop the Great Depression.

Amazing quote from Link said:
If you stand around making me wait all day, the Great Depression will never be prevented! And then millions of people will die of poverty, you ignorant jackass!

i laughed so hard tears came out

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So I was going to post fic recs and then I ran across this gem, titled "Link and Zelda Save Us All". The premise? Link and Zelda go back in time to stop the Great Depression.

Bookmarked for later 8D

I remember one of the first fanfics I read was a Zelda fic. The fic started out with silent!Link. Then Navi came along and was like HEY LISTEN HEY HEY HEY and Link was all like SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVI BEFORE I SHOVE THIS FUCKING SWORD UP YOUR ASS AND RAPE YOU WITH IT.

This was very upsetting to preteen-year old me.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Bookmarked for later 8D

I remember one of the first fanfics I read was a Zelda fic. The fic started out with silent!Link. Then Navi came along and was like HEY LISTEN HEY HEY HEY and Link was all like SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVI BEFORE I SHOVE THIS FUCKING SWORD UP YOUR ASS AND RAPE YOU WITH IT.

This was very upsetting to preteen-year old me.
rape still upsets me, so i still find this a bit upsetting. Though I have seen fanart with navi in a bottle, so link does not have to hear her, and I was fine with this.

Link and Zelda Save us All said:
It had been 23 years since he'd killed Ganon and married Zelda, and things weren't getting much better. "Oh Zelda," he moaned, when will I ever learn to be a good husband to you?"
somehow i doubt she is holding out hope that you will suddenly be the awesomest husband ever after 23 goddamn years.

The Water Temple was irritating the first time but now I get by it just fine. I've played through OoT multiple times so it's more or less memorized.

Btw, Zelda totally needs a harder difficulty setting. And harder bosses.

I hated the Water Temple. The boss was easier than the temple itself. I've played through it so many times now, I know most of the temples like the back of my hand - with the exception of the Fire Temple - I always mess up in there sooner or later.

There should be different modes. Just like KH. Honestly, it gets really easy after a while. I need a challenge.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
somehow i doubt she is holding out hope that you will suddenly be the awesomest husband ever after 23 goddamn years.

Tell me the author at least realized that he was sending LINK AND ZELDA to prevent THE GREAT DEPRESSION and made a Great Gatsby reference or twelve.
Because if they did not, they wasted a goldmine.

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Seriously I was waiting for the end to be like AND THEN LINK DECIDED TO WRITE NOVELS, AND ZELDA WENT BATSHIT CRAZY

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Say, since we;re talking about fanfiction (or, it is still in the same page), has anyone read The Silent Kingdom? It's an AU for Twilight Princess. Mostly that Ganon doesn't die and Midna doesn't leave at the end, and it goes from there. And I swear, it's like I'm reading a genuine game Zelda walkthrough.

If fanfics were like that, I'd consider them pieces of art! <3

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
NO NO NOT THAT
it doesn't exist it doesn't exist :no:

in all seriousness, besides that game. poor zelda i watched all the cutscenes last night and i just lol'd

She also got didn't get Wand of Gamelon, too. Which would have been worse if it existed.

Top Bottom