• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast – Episode 25

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

It's the 25th episode of The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast! Join Flintlock, Tennyo, Carlie and Lith as they discuss the latest Final Fantasy news and ponder which games they would recommend to a series newcomer.

Note: this episode was recorded on the 12th of August.

News featuring in this episode includes:

This episode's main discussion topic and question for the listeners is: Which Final Fantasy game would you recommend to a complete beginner? Email us at [email protected], comment on our YouTube upload of this episode (please look forward to it), leave a message on our forum or in the comments below and we'll read a selection of your feedback in the next episode! We'd also love to hear your questions, comments, and episode topic suggestions, and we'd appreciate it if you could leave us a review on iTunes.

Music appearing on this podcast:Total run time: 1:21:55. Contains explicit language.

Thanks to Tennyo and ChipNoir for editing this episode.

Last edited:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Wasn't sure what to do for the picture. I want the thumbnail to look different each episode.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
This episode was a struggle and a heart ache to edit, and I'm glad you guys had a lot of patience with the delays involved. But I learned a lot of new techniques to continue to cut down the studio time, and smooth out the audio.

Good work guys!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I concur with X being the best game through which to introduce people to the franchise but I'd argue that VI has the strongest opening. The narration gets through introducing you to the world a bit quicker then XII, the Magitek armor give you a variety of attack options so you aren't forced to just select the same thing over and over till the game opens up and the moogles and Tritoch make a strong statement that this world though it's got more technology in it is still very fantastical.

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Pixel, if you could link or send over the image you used for the video, I'll update the front page post with it.

Top Bottom