• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast - Episode 22

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
TheLifestreamFinalFantasyPodcast-838x471_c.png

Episode 22

It’s the twenty-second episode of The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast! Join Carlie, lithiumkatana17, and Ryushikaze as they go on a mythical journey into all things Final Fantasy!

In this episode we open up by discussing the information released about Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 from Tokyo Game Show 2016.

Then we provide our full in-depth review of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. WARNING: Spoilers are abound. The review starts at the 16:00 minute mark.

**Please note that this episode was recorded before the release of Final Fantasy XV.

We’d also love to hear your questions, comments, and episode topic suggestions, and we’d appreciate it if you could leave us a review on iTunes. We will do our best to read your feedback on air! Email us at [email protected] or reply to the episode post on the Lifestream Forums and let us know!

Music appearing on this podcast:

“Take a Chance”, “Discovery Hit” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Total run time: 1:36:51. Contains explicit language.

You can listen to the show by clicking the below link:

The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast - Episode 22

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I listened up to the part where Ryu gave a warning of Kingsglaive spoilers because I haven't seen it. :P Since that was clearly added after the recording, it would have been nice to include a safe time-stamp to skip ahead to. Did you talk about anything else afterwards?

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
I listened up to the part where Ryu gave a warning of Kingsglaive spoilers because I haven't seen it. :P Since that was clearly added after the recording, it would have been nice to include a safe time-stamp to skip ahead to. Did you talk about anything else afterwards?

I updated the news story and the discussion board post with new some additional information included in the show. Including a spoiler warning and at what time code the review begins.

There is no other discussion after the review.

RE: the episode itself

Thanks for the shoutout love guys! Even if it was only to make fun of the fact that I make fun of Ryu for loving such a lame game (FFII). :monster:

I hope to be able to come back and do the show again soon.

Well done on the Kingsglaive review. I've got to say...I found Kingsglaive to be a pretty mediocre film. It had some very cool moments but most of it felt so discombobulated. It seems hastily put together. Almost like Square said "let's take this idea, this idea, and this idea and smash them together and see how it works." As a standalone film, it just doesn't work at all. As a tie-in to Final Fantasy XV, I'll have to wait to make a judgement on it. I have yet to finish the game.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
In hindsight, I find the plot in Kingsglaive more engaging than the actual main game. That's a bit sad. :wacky:

Top Bottom