The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast Interviews You!

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast wants to interview you, our listeners! We want give you an opportunity to discuss your Final Fantasy fandom with us and be heard all over the world! Do you have an interesting story to tell? Are you the world's biggest Final Fantasy fan? Do you have a secret crush on Ryushikaze? Then this is YOUR chance to appear on the show!

To qualify you must:

1. Be an active member in good standing of The Lifestream.Net forums
2. Have a microphone and headphones
3. Be able to record on weekdays after 6pm ESD (eastern daylight savings time)
4. Understand that we reserve the right to edit or make changes to anything that we deem offensive/inappropriate.

Do you meet the qualifications and want in? Simply reply to this thread and let us know!

We aren't sure when we will get started with this but we will provide more information in this thread when we are ready!

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Heya guys, I'd love to jump into a podcast if we could work out the time deal. I believe it would suit you guys on a Friday night 6pm being my Saturday morning 7am....

Up to you guys :)

Consider this my expression of interest :D

vaderSW1

Heya guys, I'd love to jump into a podcast if we could work out the time deal. I believe it would suit you guys on a Friday night 6pm being my Saturday morning 7am....

I'm sure we could try to find a way to make that work. We have a pretty jam packed show this week and the following episode is scheduled to be our Final Fantasy VI Retrospective. So, we will take a look at doing our first interview segment for Episode 21. We'll get in touch as we get closer!

vaderSW1

I might be down for this as well.

What kinda of things would you be asking?

We haven't completely finished hashing out all the questions we want to ask. Here's just a few of the ones that we have so far:

• What is your real name? (optional)
  • Tell us a bit about yourself.
  • What was your first Final Fantasy?
  • What is your favorite Final Fantasy? Why?
  • Who is your favorite Final Fantasy character? Why?
  • What is your favorite piece of Final Fantasy music? Why?

Cjiadon

Blueberry
I would be down to be interviewed, although I obviously would understand if you want to do more experienced members ahead of me.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Sounds fun, as things settle from E3 and you get into some more normal interviews, I'd like to take part.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak

I'm sure we could try to find a way to make that work. We have a pretty jam packed show this week and the following episode is scheduled to be our Final Fantasy VI Retrospective. So, we will take a look at doing our first interview segment for Episode 21. We'll get in touch as we get closer!

Sweet! I love the questions too!! This will be pretty sweet!!

hian

Purist
Sounds like a neat project. Lot's of users here I'd be interested in hearing from.
I would contribute if there was any interest, but then again, living in Japan it would probably be hell to find a compatible time period.

Top Bottom