The Lifestream Lounge Guest List.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So this is an open call to the entire TLS community to help me produce a list of artists, composers, fanfiction writers, cosplayers, mod makers, streamers, fandubbers, ANYONE and everyone who you feel has has made a big impact on the Final Fantasy fandom with their creative content. I need a large list because I have pretty much tapped out my current standing list with rejections for people to interview for the youtube channel series.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Probably a good idea to tap into known affiliates to TLS like Mo Gallagher for his work on the novella and through him maybe talk with A J and Crim regarding their artwork as it is out of this world.

I suppose you could also approach Alan/Alex who are the kupocon organisers to see whether they would agree to forwarding over some of the VA contact details that have appeared in kupocon.

I know @Joe and @CrashOuch already managed a great interview with some of the VA's at KC Glasgow.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So I have two people locked in for episode 2 and 3.

Miraculous Maku
https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa
A very popular Twitter Gaming pundit with a finger on the pulse of many games, including a fair number of Square Enix titles, as well as an avid streamer.

Lap Pun Cheung
Senior Concept Artist @ BossMode Games

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nYEw9
An extremely talented artist who made a splash with a full gallery of concept art for Final Fantasy VII, linked above, as well as VIII more recently and many other impressive projects.

So what I need now is suggestions from you guys for questions on what you want to hear from these people.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Hmm ok. Give me a bit to think of some questions. I've been following Maku since before XV came out. And Cheung's artwork is amazeballs.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
How exactly are these interviews being conducted then shown on video?

Is it going to be that the video is shown split screen with one person asking the questions and the other answering or is this gonna just be a video of the guests answering pre-selected questions?

Will the guests be showcasing their talents on the video? E.g artist showing concept designs they made and I dunno the streamer showing gameplay?

How often will their be videos uploaded and do we have a timeline/cast list of who is gonna be interviewed?

And lastly when can I see the crash/Joe interview of the kingsglaive crew from the wee pom?

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
How exactly are these interviews being conducted then shown on video?

Is it going to be that the video is shown split screen with one person asking the questions and the other answering or is this gonna just be a video of the guests answering pre-selected questions?

Will the guests be showcasing their talents on the video? E.g artist showing concept designs they made and I dunno the streamer showing gameplay?

How often will their be videos uploaded and do we have a timeline/cast list of who is gonna be interviewed?

And lastly when can I see the crash/Joe interview of the kingsglaive crew from the wee pom?

1. They're recorded similar to how we do our podcasts, and then presented as a semi-animated talk show using puppet characters in place of the interviewer and guest.

2. We have a 'screen' as part of the animation, that would show either videos or images relevant to the guest.

3. Well we have three lined up. I dunno what the demand for the timeline is going to be.

4. No idea about Wee Pom stuff.

Top Bottom