The Lifestream Podcast - Special Mini-sode

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
yearendpod2017_image4.jpg

It's a special kick-off mini episode of The Lifestream Podcast in which Carlie and Tennyo discuss some of their highlights for 2017 as well as their predictions for 2018.

Email us at [email protected], comment on our YouTube upload of this episode (coming soon), post on this thread or leave a comment on the front page article and we’ll read a selection of your feedback in our next regular episode! We’d also appreciate it if you could leave us a review on iTunes.

Music appearing on this podcast:

“Take a Chance”, “Discovery Hit” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Total run time: 48:41. Contains explicit language.

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Thank you both so much for doing this. I had zero time over the holidays but it had been too long since our last episode. It was a good idea to take a look back over the year as a whole.

I have to say that I couldn't hear Carlie very well. My hearing's not the greatest but I was only picking up maybe half of the words in each sentence. How did she sound when you were recording, Tenny?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
She sounded great, actually. However the recording had weird echos of me on her end that I had to filter out, which impacted her quality. I actually had my channel turned down to like -12 or some such and Carlie up to 7 or so. She sounded okay before I exported. I could go try to fix it.

Top Bottom