The Lifestream's Shop

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Now appears to be up, wherein you can benefit the site by preordering Advent Children Complete. :monster: I've also put a link in the appropriate location of the Development style.

That is all. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol I was wondering when this would be done. Just don't let the site fall into ruin and close down. I pre-ordered CC along with the guide using ACF's Amazon link, and then not long after the shit hit the fan and the site died. And I had been really wanting to just pre-order in the store since the GameStop I usually pre-order stuff at likes to throw parties. lol

But no I wanted to be nice.

And now I'm ranting. :P

Also how much stuff can you put in the store? I'm sure there are other FFVII (or maybe just FF in general) stuff you could put in there, right?

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I believe that Yopy's working on getting some more stuff in there, and I'll try to this weekend as well. If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see there, please let us know.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm pretty sure I asked X at least twice to goan finish it up, but eh, I'll take another look at it today, :monster:. The frontpage layout may have to wait until Monday, I'm having a free day then as well.

Top Bottom