The Lion King

paoo

♥
Awww, Lion King was the first movie I got from mom and dad when I was little. I watched it very often. <3

Old Disney = FTW
Hannah Montana =
Die fuckin' betch :monster:

Lulz, and Alladin is awesome too. And Hercules, omg.. That has to be one of my favorite Disney movies ever. :awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86dg1jqyAnA

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
All of those are available for free viewing on YouTube.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
it means you can go to YouTube (thats a website btw, would you like me to type out a link? :)) then with your fingers enter in some text, much like you've been doing to post retarded replies like that one above, and find the Disney movies you so enjoy available for free and to watch online (thats the internet btw, the big series of tubes you're connected to right now)

Are there any more posts you would clarifying for you? I'd be happy to help.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm sorry alex but I still don't get how to use youtube. can you explain it to me further?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Tear off your clothes and ram your dick in the plug socket, scream 'IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE' then proceed to open your bowels, cover yourself in piss and vomit and burn to death slowly from the inside out.

This is the correct procedure for accessing YouTube.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
np bro :pimp: keep on pimpin'

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tear off your clothes and ram your dick in the plug socket, scream 'IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE' then proceed to open your bowels, cover yourself in piss and vomit and burn to death slowly from the inside out.

This is the correct procedure for accessing YouTube.

I just tried that, but Google asked me "Did you mean 'IT'S THE CIRCLEJERK'?". That, and I didn't have to pee, so I may have skipped a step.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
That method is prefered for accessing services like Dailymotion, which just aren't as good.

paoo

&#9829;
it means you can go to YouTube (thats a website btw, would you like me to type out a link? :)) then with your fingers enter in some text, much like you've been doing to post retarded replies like that one above, and find the Disney movies you so enjoy available for free and to watch online (thats the internet btw, the big series of tubes you're connected to right now)

Are there any more posts you would clarifying for you? I'd be happy to help.

:facepalm:

Stop that, please. I'm sooooo sorry for putting that video into my post, you don't have to click on the link if you don't want.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Is cush, I already got warned, chill out :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I don't think you're in any position to talk awesome given that you fail at comprehending the concept behind youtube, and reading. Let's just be fair.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I don't think you're in any position to talk awesome given that you fail at comprehending the concept behind youtube, and reading. Let's just be fair.

they see me trolling.

Top Bottom