• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Matrix FOUR… with Keanu Reeves & Carrie-Anne Moss

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So the timestamp thing is slightly more thought out than I expected, it doesn't just say the time from when you started the video but since the time is announced about 25 seconds in, it syncs to whatever time it'll be 25 seconds from when you start the clip.
So if you start watching at 11:56 but the time changes to 11:57 inbetween the start of the video and the time announcement, he will correctly say it's 11:57.

Neat. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
waiting for the hype train to arrive

matrix-reloaded-bd-vs-uhd-bildvergleich-17.jpg

Lex

Administrator
I don't have an issue with the overall plot of the original trilogy, I actually think some of it was quite well done. And it'll forever be iconic. But 2 and 3 are kind of... objectively bad movies, pacing wise.

The original Matrix is definitely in my top 5 favourite movies of all time, so I'm really looking forward to this. If this movie is good and continuity is preserved (it definitely is from what I can make out in this trailer), it might actually undo the dislike I have for bits of Reloaded and Revolutions.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Reloaded and Revolutions definitely need to be watched back to back and viewed as supplemental, because they're so clearly sequels and were created with that in mind, unlike the first film being more standalone.

But I fucking love Reloaded. That one was ironically my favorite of the trilogy. :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I thoroughly enjoyed that trailer and all the little call backs particularly to the original film.I just finished a Matrix marathon a couple of weeks ago when they arrived on Netflix, seems like pretty good timing.

I have so many questions already about this plot and i'm liking some of the theories going around already.

And I checked out the website as well it's been a long time since I've ever gone onto a website in relation to a film but the choice of blue or red and the trailers depending on what pill you pick and subtly changing depending on how many times you watch them is such a fun gimmick and also it picking up your local time each time you watch is cool.

Also preparing for so many memes based on that shot with the rubber ducky on his head.

Top Bottom