• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The most memorable..of the not so memorable? VOTE PLZ

VOTE for the most memorable moment of the Compilation of FFVII

• The firing of the Sister Ray while it's hooked up to Midgar, killing Diamond WEAPON.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sephiroth's revival in ACC.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The ending of FFVII where Red XIII appears 500 years later with two cubs looking on a Midgar.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The final battle in FFVII between Cloud and Sephiroth in the Lifestream

• Red XIII learns the truth about his father in Cosmos Canyon and sees Seto cry tears while petrified.

• The DC ending with Vincent and Lucrecia in the cave

• The crossdressing escapade in Wall Market

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Kalm Flashback battle with Cloud and Sephiroth, where they both fought the green dragon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cid and the others finally launch into space and save the Huge Materia from the rocket.

• The rescue of Aerith from the top floors of the Shinra Building.

• The scene where everyone returns to the Highwind after being ordered to determine a reason to fight.

• Cloud falling from the No. 5 Reactor and crashing through the roof into Aerith's church.

• Cloud snowboarding through the Gaea's Cliffs.

• Cloud and the others meeting Vincent the first time and him speaking of Lucrecia.

• The scene where Barret watches Dyne commit suicide in the Corel Prison.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, here's the voting poll for the remaining moments of the Compilation of FFVII, that didn't get enough conclusive votes to fully rank them in terms of how memorable they were.

The top four of these moments will be included with the definitive 6 I listed in the previous thread, and move on to the next tier of voting, which will be to find out which 4 of those 10 moments are the most memorable. And when the final four are chosen, it will be a vote to see which single moment is the most memorable in FFVII.

So please take the voting for these moments seriously because it will factor in which moments will be included in the top ten.

EDIT: This poll will be open for 3 days, so get to voting.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
hahaha I love how the crossdressing one is winning XD

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It seriously should make it into the top 10. I don't see how it wouldn't. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm bumping this because people need to fucking look over here and post. Now.

STOP LOOKING IN THE LTD THREAD AND VOTE PLZ
:rage:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm bumping this because people need to fucking look over here and post. Now.

STOP LOOKING IN THE LTD THREAD AND VOTE PLZ
:rage:

Sorry, I'll delete my post in there :(

There I edited my post to tell people to vote first :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You people and your cheap crossdressing thrills. lol

I actually would have voted for that if the option I voted for hadn't been on the list. :monster:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
I don't know how to feel that my suggestion is currently the runner up of the 'also ran's.

Weird situation

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I voted for Sephiroth's resurrection in Advent Children. I still remember hearing him say "Hisashiburi dana ... Kuraudo" for the first time -- put chills down my spine.

So, yeah, voted for that one for that reason, and because the other one I was considering -- everyone returning to the Highwind at the end of Disc 2 -- was already ahead of this one by two votes.

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Crossdressing wins in my book. I want to see FFVII remade almost entirely to see this scene in stunning, updated graphics.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
all this voting is taking too long :(

Let's just declare me the winner :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
The roof crash.

Seriously though, I didn't think it was quite as significant as I initially felt until I did my write up. Funny how that happens.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The roof crash.

Seriously though, I didn't think it was quite as significant as I initially felt until I did my write up. Funny how that happens.

I always felt it was significant but could never put it into words. Probably because I never tried to.

You said all that needed to be said -- and perfectly.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm confused... like... are all these moments gonna be showcased at some point with our write ups or... how will this work? I mean how will the ones who get 0 votes get to show their write ups.

and I think the roof crash is memorable... I almost wish we could like RATE them instead of just vote for one :P

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I've already said it, like three times.

It doesn't matter if your moment didn't make it to the next voting bracket. It's still gonna be featured in the initial post that outlines the ranking of all the moments. They'll just be the ones that didn't win and won't move on to the next voting tier.

I KNOW I'm asking for more details cause I'm curious like that. I'm just asking if it'll be one big post like SoS's essay or if there will be a few seperate posts and I'm just wondering if you're gonna list the moment and be like "Nominated by ___" and then have the write ups.

I don't know why I care though I guess I'll just wait and see.

rakitaku00

fujoshi
AKA
nerie
i voted for red xiii knowing the truth about his daddy. i found it more touching than aeriths death tbh,and i cried a little.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom