The Nibelheim Cover-up, Sephiroth Clones, and Annette Townshend

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
So I picked up The Kids Are Alright again because I wanted to know more about the Nibelheim incident and the aftermath, and I just got more confused:mon:

But I managed to get a sort of timeline of Annette Townshend's journey. I guess it could be helpful if we are writing anything related.

- Before Sector 7 blew up, Annette Townshend signed a NDA contract with Shinra to move to Nibelheim, and her job was to take care of the Sephiroth clones. She left Midgar within two days after the Sector 7 incident.

- She stayed in Nibelheim for about a week. The Sephiroth clones started to travel to the north.

- She reached the Icicle Inn and was stuck there for a while. At this time the clones went farther north already. According to the woman at Icicle Inn, Annette "gave up and left".

- on Annette's way back to Midgar from Icicle Inn, Vincent Valentine helped her. As she wrote, "When I left Icicle Lodge for Midgar, he got me out of a tight spot". (I am assuming this is post meteorfall and Vincent left the party already?

- She arrived at Midgar after the meteorfall and went back to her house. She picked up Evan's note that said, "It's been about ten days since Meteor went away. I will be at the station in the slums..."

- She didn't find Evan and felt responsible for the Sephiroth clones. So she went back to Icicle Inn. This time "Mr. Cid Highwind and Mr. Barret Wallace helped me on the way back up here".

- Two months after she left Icicle Inn, Annette Townshend finally got back there and she went farther north to find the Sephiroth clones. She found some of them, but she didn't make it out of the glacier.

After I came up with the timeline, my only question is just, why:mon: why all this:mon: She went after Sephiroth clones on her own, into the great glacier. I mean, she was a secretary, not a SOLDIER.

One more thing about the Sephiroth clones. In the last report Annette Townshend wrote to Shinra about the Nibelheim job, she listed the names of those "experimental subjects", the Sephiroth clones who left for northern crater. Maybe it is just me but I was mind blown to find out that there were women among Sephiroth clones (or at least Jenova experiments) :mon:.

Here are the names of the Sephiroth clones who are dead
-Kaitlin Stark
-Edmund Stark (I am expecting to see Tony Stark or Sansa Stark:mon:
-Trevor Schoen
-Ezra Monte
-Ian Meadows

Here are the names of the Sephiroth clones Annette didn't find
-Rick Fergus
-Lisa Tutti
-Senna York

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Maybe it is just me but I was mind blown to find out that there were women among Sephiroth clones (or at least Jenova experiments) :mon:.
In Cloud's flashback in the original game, you can see two children in the upstairs of one of the houses.

You can also find them there when you pass through Nibelheim in the present day.

Edit: They must be the Starks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom