The official Biggs (and Biggs X Johnny) club.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
The compilation has seen the rise of some handsome men from obscurity. Oh sure one of them is dead and the other is a hopeless loser, but let us embrace the magic of handsomely spiked tresses and manly facial hair.

I mean look at them. Those determined eyes, those masculine whiskers, those athletic guns, the tight, perky....Ahem, what was I saying?

FFVIIR_Biggs.jpg

And to compliment him Johny, equally studly, but with modest, humble beginnings and an unsung heart of gold. He can't run a cafe for crap, but he's totally thinking of others the whole time.

latest
These two studs deserve a lot more love.

And a lot more fan art. Ahem.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Biggs is looking really fine in that trailer. Nice earring, stud!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Sooooo

Ship name, Jiggs. Yay or nay? :wacky:

I hope these two are shown more in the Remake. I love learning more about the side characters.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The remake versions of that trio really look fantastic. Gonna make the plate drop a lot sadder than it was before.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I did not realise that I needed this ship in my life until today :megusta:

I must make fanart! You folks better buckle up for that and mind I AIN'T TALKIN' ABOUT THAT CUTESY SHIT, NAH, LIKE BE READY FOR THAT NSFW FUCKERY AND BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHORTS :kermit:

jk it's gonna be cutesy. But seriously! Stunning lack of love her! We must be the Jiggs we want to see in the world. :megusta:

Chip can I ship you in a threesome or is that just too much like are you side-eyeing the fuck out of me rn bc it's understandable if you are. :pervert:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I did not realise that I needed this ship in my life until today :megusta:

I must make fanart! You folks better buckle up for that and mind I AIN'T TALKIN' ABOUT THAT CUTESY SHIT, NAH, LIKE BE READY FOR THAT NSFW FUCKERY AND BRING A CLEAN PAIR OF SHORTS :kermit:

jk it's gonna be cutesy. But seriously! Stunning lack of love her! We must be the Jiggs we want to see in the world. :megusta:

Chip can I ship you in a threesome or is that just too much like are you side-eyeing the fuck out of me rn bc it's understandable if you are. :pervert:

....Yes plz.

Top Bottom