• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Official TLS Movie Night Thread

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
You still taking noms for bad movies? Cos I was thinking that Bad Teacher is really funny and there's no other time that like we'd watch that together.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I will allow it as I'm still editing the survey LMAO
Also Battlefield Earth and whatever that Vanilla Ice movie was. And the Hulk Hogan one, too.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
It's Saturday somewhere. :mon:

a87.gif
cooltext318225776218985.png
a87.gif

(high or low :monster:)​

GET CRAZY WITH THE NOMS! I'm announcing our Bad Movie Night schedule tomorrow (or later today, depending on where you are in the world :mon:) so look out for it!!

:megusta:

Last edited:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Howl's Moving Castle
Advent Children :monster:
(I googled some shit and apparently these are all fantasy but like let the judges feel free to strike them from the list)
Being John Malkovich
Constantine
KUNG FU HUSTLE!!!!!! OMG PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS COUNT I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO WATCH THIS WITH Y'ALL WHAT A GREAT FILM
Sleepy Hollow
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Pan's Labyrinth
Coraline

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
The Neverending Story

Also, remind me to join of these sometime because I keep forgetting :wacky:

What Roger said, also, I'm blowing up your wall days leading up to this affair....... :watchingu:

Also I nom Peter Jackson's 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring-The Extended Version' because I think it's the best of the trilogy tbh.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Schedule (UTC)
  • 11:30 - 12:00: Pre-Show: Fancy Wakes Up
  • 12:00 - 13:30: The Room
  • 13:30 - 14:30: Hour Long Intermission
  • 14:30 - 16:15: Cool as Ice
  • 16:15 - 17:15: Hour Long Intermission
  • 17:15 - 18:45: I Am Here... Now
  • 18:45 - 19:45: Hour Long Intermission
  • 19:45 - 21:15: The Room
  • 21:15 - 22:15: Hour Long Intermission
  • 22:15 - 00:15: Nic Cage – The Movie
  • 00:15 - 01:15: Hour Long Intermission
  • 01:15 - 03:45: Godzilla (1998)
  • 03:45: After-Show: Fancy Goes to Bed

I'm not sure who is gonna be showing up cuz only two of these listed films got more than 50% of the vote.

506266014875385856.png

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Final Fantasy, of course. ?

That movie's SCIFI though and I think much like Advent Children Complete it should have its own separate viewing. I'm curious to see if my opinion of it will improve all these years later.

Nominations

Matilda
Time Bandits
(1981)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe

Plus 1 on the Hugo nomination because is one of my favorite movies ever.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
REMINDER THAT WE'RE HAVING OUR PARTY WEEKEND THE 30TH TO THE 31ST NEXT WEEK

SAT 30: MOVIE NIGHT FROM 1200 - 0345 UTC

SUN 31: GAME DAY FROM 1700 - ???? UTC

Its gonna be a casual game day I reckon. Jackbox and whatever the h*ck else we feel like doing on the day.

It'll be starting 0500 UTC time and carry on well past midnight. Or not. We'll feel it out as we go, eh? :wacky: Way casual shite before I say BYE BYE for a time.

Love you all, looking forward to it :touchingu:

Last edited:
Top Bottom