• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The "Phoenix Down" Award (Best Comeback)

The "Phoenix Down" Award (Best Comeback)

• Arianna

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • AvecAloes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Dawn (Amy Pond)

• ForceStealer

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • looneymoon (Rishi)

• Mei (I Am Not Me)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Munky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Vimes (Kris)

• TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people have brightened the forum with their return.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Kris! It seemed like you were gone forever man, stop doing that. I needs my Pokefriend. Tres, I'd have voted for you if I could slip a second one in while no one was looking dude :monster: actually can I just vote for everyone?

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
109.jpg

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I was especially pleased to see Force and Carlos returned but it was Tres who made the biggest splash with his return.

And thank you to those who voted for me. It means a lot. ^_^

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Difficult for me to vote in this one either. Most of the candidates left before I joined, so when they came back, it felt like they were just joining for the first time :) With that said, I'm glad Tres came back, because he thanks all my posts (and not just mine) :monster:

Top Bottom