• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

the plushie shop

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
I know that you guys have tons and tons of work to do on the site, but are we ever going to have a Plushie shop. I so loved that about ACFs. and Gil, oh pleased say you'll bring the gil system too =D Please?@@

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No promises here - if such a system is to be added, it would either have to be created from scratch (which will take at least a few weeks of full-time work, at least if I'd have to do it - which I'd probably do), or we'd have to switch to another forum software that does have a properly working shop / money plugin. The one used on ACF was horribly outdated and had been unmaintained for years, and as far as I know / knew, there wasn't a proper alternative for it.

But that and this topic has been discussed (shortly) in another topic. Also, this topic belongs in the Suggestions & Questions section, this section is meant mainly for frontpage projects such as translations, not for suggestions or requests of sorts.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=The Notorious M.O.G. link=topic=129.msg2594#msg2594 date=1229621678]
What was the concept of plushies all about, anyway?
[/quote]

Good thing you ask, It was a way to get more activity into they forums. You get gil when you reply, and create a topic. If people reply to the topic, you also get gil for that as well. Then you use the gil to buy stuff off the e-store like plushies..............I so miss my plushies ???

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Ah, I see. Well, as for what I think, I for one liked the gil system, but focusing on plushies, well, that's not really going to get me all that excited.

I think something like a gil system would great if the things that you could buy were actual things to improve the functionality and experience of the forums (or even the site), rather than just things that people wouldn't really feel an incentive to be more active for.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=The Notorious M.O.G. link=topic=129.msg2734#msg2734 date=1229640936]
Ah, I see. Well, as for what I think, I for one liked the gil system, but focusing on plushies, well, that's not really going to get me all that excited.

I think something like a gil system would great if the things that you could buy were actual things to improve the functionality and experience of the forums (or even the site), rather than just things that people wouldn't really feel an incentive to be more active for.
[/quote]

Well the ACF did have functions that you can buy through the e-shop.

It's just I really like the plushie part of the shop. :monster:

Top Bottom