• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Poll of Final Fantasy Completion

Which Final Fantasy games have you completed (main story at least)?

• Final Fantasy XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart

• Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia

• Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan

• Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess

• Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin

• Final Fantasy XI: Rhapsodies of Vana'diel

• Total voters

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Informal survey time since it randomly popped in my head and since I enjoy polls and also have an abundance of free time between the hours of midnight and 6 AM and since I'm at work I can't masturbate. That was maybe a bit much. :closedmonster:

But still, we have a whole crop of new people (and some of them aren't even clones of Trixr) so I thought it might be a good time to have this grand fandom poll. Just select the ones you have completed (storyline wise at least). This comprises the main series titles and a handful of off titles.

Edit: Yes, I am aware that I have shown the amazing FF Tactics series no love here and I apologize. It was a glaring oversight in retrospect.

Last edited:
I never really enjyed VIII or X, and Yunalesca was just a pain in the ass.

With IX and XII, fate intervened - i.e., life became very busy before I could finish either game.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
For me I have completed almost every main series title except for XII and the various XI expansions. I have also not completed Crisis Core ( though played it a lot), never played After Years or Revenant Wings, never got to play FFXIV 1.0 and haven't yet beaten A King's Tale, but I'm working on it. Also lost interest in Type-0 almost immediately after I put it in (I was literally just buying it for Episode Duscae).

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm very much a main series player; I haven't completed any of the direct sequels or spinoffs on the list. I'm also missing I, II, III, XIII and XV, though I intend to play and complete them eventually. I'll probably never touch XI.

Fangu

Great Old One
I have played 11 FF games but only finished 7 of them :wacky:

IV because... I don't know
VIII because life
IX because life
X because cba (but I'm very near the end)

Philco

Pro Adventurer
I’ve played I, III, IV, VI, VIII, XIII and Type 0 for varying numbers of hours. I’ll finish them eventually. Well, except for XIII. I don't think I'll bother going back to that one.

Technically I’ve still not completed IX or XV but I’ve only got the final battles left to do and I’ve already seen how they end so… I sort of consider them to be finished but not :P

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's been occurring to me that, as I should be beating XII this time, that will only leave I, II, and III as the only main entries I haven't beaten. (I don't count XI, or XIV even though I have beaten it.) III is the only one I haven't played at all. But I wonder if, once I beat XII here, I should go and knock out the original trilogy to complete the set.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Oh I know. It's the one I'm least interested in. Maybe I will skip it. But if I successfully finish I and II, which I do actually want to do, being only one game away from beating them all might compel me to suffer through it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
VII is the only one I ever completed :monster:

I did VIII and IX and X to the final boss, kept getting killed. Lost interest.

Ghost X

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12.

I've only played the above, and only finished the above. Looks like a question from an IQ test: "What number is next in this sequence?"

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I've played most of the main series with the exception of the online ones.
Completed just four of them.

I, II - played about an hour and haven't touched the games since
III - played quite a bit but then stopped. When I came back I had forgotten what I was supposed to be doing
IV - stopped playing around the dwarven castle. I think I may have died.
IV After Years - not played/do not own the game
V -
not ready to lose a certain party member so I'm living out my days putting off travelling to the other world
VI - Completed all the side quests and have been putting off going to fight the final boss
VII - Completed
VII Crisis Core - haven't left for the mission to Nibelheim. Instead have been grinding to strengthen materia
VII Dirge of Cerberus - played a little but it's not my kind of game. Watched my sister play it instead
VIII - Same with VI, although I actually attempted to beat the final boss this time. Got my ass kicked and have never gone back
IX - Ipsen's Castle
X - Completed
X-2 - Completed
XII - I think I got to Archades(?) and then stopped
XII Revenant Wings - played for a bit but didn't like the gameplay
XIII - Completed
XIII-2 - played the start, haven't touched it since
XIII Lightning Returns - not played/do not own the game
XV (and DLCs) - got to Chapter 4 and have been idling away instead of carrying on
Type 0 - not played/do not own the game

Ah and I played one of the Tactics, War of the Lions, but I didn't like the gameplay on that one either. Also played some of the Crystal Chronicles but never completed any of them. I'm good at never finishing games I start :P

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Ooh fun, here's a list of the games then. :D

I and II - I've never touched these games
III - Own the DS version, never got past the first half the game. Never will. :wacky:
IV - Own the DS version, I got to the final dungeon and stopped. Lost interest mostly because of irl stuff (and wanting to play something else)
IV After years - Never played.
V - Got close to the end, played on PC for the TLS playthrough a year ago. Fun game, just lost interest due to irl and taking forever to play it.
VI - Borrowed it from my cousin. Beat the game once in my teens, enjoyed it.
VII - Beat it twice, fun game but not my favorite. Borrowed it the first time from my cousin, she got me the game a few years ago as a gift. <3
Crisis Core - Own the game, beaten twice. Love it.
Dirge of Cerberus - Own the game, beaten it multiple times because it's so short. :wacky:
VIII - Borrowed the game, got close to the end, got stuck at a boss fight, didn't go back.
IX - First FF game, played my cousin's version, beat it many times. Definite fave <3
X - Own the remaster, beat the game several times. Another fave. <3
X-2 - Own the remaster, beaten once years ago. IDK if I'll play it again.
XI - Never played, never will.
XII - Don't own it yet, I keep borrowing it from my sis. Beaten twice, played many times, total fave <3
XII Revenant Wings: Own it, beaten once.
XIII - Own the game (got it for cheap), beaten once.
XIII-2 - Own it, beaten once.
Lightning Returns - Own it, beaten once.
XIV - Own it, playing the story in Heavensward currently. Love it. <3
XV - Own it (thanks Lith and Joe <3), beaten it, haven't been keeping up on the dlc's though. I suspect I will eventually.
Type 0 - Never played it.
Tactics: War of the Lions - Own it, played and beaten once!
Tactics Advance - Own the GBA version, beaten twice but played a few times.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Most of the main numbered FFs, except the online ones. FFIII is the exception. For some reason I own it for Nintendo DS but have never actually finished it.

I have Revenent Wings and A King's Tale, but haven't played them. And I always forget about Type-0... I keep meaning to pick that one up.

I also never bothered with the XIII entries after the first one because i fucking hated everything about that game.

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Completed I-II, IV-X, XII-XIII, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and XIII-2.

I started Lightning Returns, Type-0, and own World of Final Fantasy and fully intend to complete them.

Tactics is within my reach if I ever wanted to play it, and what I know of the story sounds really interesting, but I don't feel like playing a difficult game to get that story.

I'll probably pick III up off Steam eventually. It was the only NES/SNES game not re-released on PS which is why it's been the one missing from my list for the last 15 years.

And I don't own the Crystal Chronicles games but I've been a lot more interested in playing them recently.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Gave up in final dungeon of 1 and 2. Completed 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 13-1-3, and Dirge. 10 and 12 both took two attempts, as did 8.

Lex

Administrator
^I picked it up for £1 in a bargain bin (PC Copy, new) a year or so after it came out. I physically have it, but I've never been interested in playing it. Even now as a huge fan of XIV, I look at XI videos and I'm like "nope".

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I got a month free trial many years ago. Played it for about a week, fighting (and often losing to) rabbits... But it is surprising that no one here played it.

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I've played XI, just not completed it. Same goes for I, II, After Years, V, VIII, IX, Revenant Wings, XIII-2 and A Realm Reborn.

Last edited:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I've completed and enjoyed V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII and XV (incl. Episode Gladio and Episode Prompto).

The only other games I've played but never returned to after one or two days were FFVII's Dirge of Cereberus and FFXV's A King's Tale.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I've completed I, II, IV, The After Years, V, VI, VII, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Revenant Wings, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Tactics: The War of the Lions, A King's Tale and now I'm on the road to completing the XV.

Tried XI at the time (for a few hours) and hope to play the XIV and Type-0 sooner or later.

Top Bottom