• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Power of the Dark Crystal [BOOM]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
zascbnhahzetnxjvtkwn.jpg

It's no longer a movie, it's a 12-Issue Comic now, with the first issue coming out in February 15, 2017.

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
OOOOOooo

I'm intrigued. I didn't have that much attachment to the Dark Crystal apart from the visual designs and whatnot, but I'd have been worried about a new movie (this is all totally news to me) and whether or not they could pull off something capturing the feel of that world without over-reliance on CG and whatnot.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Dark Crystal?!?

New comics? But no new movie? I never even knew they were planning on another movie. Curious what they had in mind. The comic cover looks pretty cool, I might have to check these out because I loved the old movie as a child.

There was a manga version of it, I bought the first volume years ago but it was fairly different as the story went on; I never got anymore for various reasons, pretty sure the volumes were wrapped in plastic and I couldn't glance at them in-store.

Top Bottom