• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The RP Chit Chat Thread

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ilu Adri

Perhaps we could set up a Dessies section on Wikipedia using that sctuff?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
:ohdear:

I have just finished my essay, but Alex has all my TV Tropes for Dessies.
time to get writing my actual post. ;.;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You mean the thing I said last night in the first relevant post of the thread? -__-

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Hahahahaha.

I'm working on a Dessie OVA that should be up by tonight.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Who knows how to create a wiki? I was looking into this the other night and the process confuses me :s

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
For the love of God, let me do the editing for that.

No offense, gaiz, but the spelling and punctuation errors (and missing words) that I'm seeing in the bios is driving me fecking insane ;.;

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Hey! I'm quite good at spelling and Punctuation.

If anyone's in charge of the wiki its myself and Alex since we know what has and will go on with the world and main story.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The whole point of wikis is that anyone can edit them. Quit bawwwwwing over control issues and grammar, and if you see something wrong, fix it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
NOOOOOO

I want to do iiiiit

Twas my idea ;.;

And I really meant everyone in general, no one specifically. It's just a personal eccentricity :P

ed: gtfo lazy

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yeah, everyone should start up their own pages for their characters. After that, its up to the owner of the character to allow others to edit the pages.

Top Bottom