• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The RP Chit Chat Thread

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
There's a thread around here with my MSN on it I think, it doubles as my main email

But I'm not home right now so yeah :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Ahh cool stuff, will try and find et :monster:
Am downloading Exteel aswell so figured I'd chat to ya about that.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeahhh I haven't played that in like half a year

My account's sitting at level 33 while the cap is probably at around 150 by now XD
Exteel is good fun, but there are way too many tiers of mechs now (even though they stopped letting people buy the bottom tier ones ;-; I still own the ones I bought though, vintage mechs! XDD)

My Sidewinder design is partially based off the Rushnik mech from Exteel. Tier 1.5 I think. Or something. Probably the most badass because it's so simple at the same time.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Stop bumping and get posting fire slut :awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I thought he already answered that somewhere :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I'm going up to Rhode Island this weekend to see my cousin graduate from uni, but I will be bringing my laptop with me. Hopefully I can get my bio up for HEAT before Friday, at least. >;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I should totally have not joined up for 2 more. ;-;

What's done is done.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
You could always just excuse yourself from an RP or just make it convenient for your character to jump in later in the story.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
It's easy enough to just write your character off on some kind of business in one RP, and focus on another for a while.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yyyyyyeah that's what I'm doing

It just takes a lotta creative juice to jump into 3 different universes.

DAYUM DATS A LOTTA JUICE

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
SERIOUSLY GAIZ WAT

wat.png

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fortunately I got enough to last me 4 stories. My own, Dessies, Phantasm and HEAT

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm working on Phantasm's first post and HOPEFULLY I can finish it before the weekend since I'm going to Des Moines after work.

Top Bottom