• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The RP Chit Chat Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
and then Fiona entered her like a fucking pile driver.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I actually imagine it to be an even Bexier looking version of Bex smoking a cone every five minutes

So there's like smoke constantly coming out of her HEAT even on the battlefield

;3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I have the mental image of a giant Mech trying to enter a kebab shop.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BUT BROOOOO, IT'S JUUUST LIIIIIKE AN EXTEEEEEEEEENSIIIIION OF MYYY BODYYYY, DUUUUUDE IIII JUSTTTTT WAAANT ONNNNE OF THEMMMM SWEEET DOOOONOOOOOR THANNGSSS LEMMME IIIINNNNNNNN

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
No I just thought it would be funny and cute to see you smoking a cone every five minutes inside a mecha cockpit clogged up with smoke

and the readings going "WARNING PILOT ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS UNFAVOURABLE"

And she's all "chillll outttt duuuude thiiiis issssss my oooxygen"

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
WHY DO YOU THINK THIS CHARACTER IS ME
She has brunette hair, and it is kinda short.
But it's kind of dreadsy
lol stoner stereotypes

Make her hair longer and you can have stoner Adri as your character. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
THEN DO EEET.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
STOP TRYING TO HIT ME HOPPER </3 GAD ITS SO HARD TO THINK WHILE FIGHTING ; __ ;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Destrillians is the driving force behind this section in all honesty.

Trying to force more RP's to become active isn't the right way to go :monster:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Well if we had more different members doing other stuff, well then, :monster:

But a particular incident put paid to that, huh. HUH.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

(haungh :awesome:)

Top Bottom