• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The RP Towne Hall

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Here, all members of the RP section may bring up any and all new ideas and debate them amongst one another. Please be courteous to all suggestions and try not to shed any blood.

Hot Topic(s): New RPs

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
n00dz

That was a serious suggestion >:C n00dz might actually get me to start RPing :monster:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
More RP's :monster:

By the looks of it we only really have one going on, and as awesome as it is it may not be every RP'rs 'cup of tea'.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Unfortunately, I'm not the most creative of the bunch we currently have, so I can't really contribute there. Plus it's really up to the members if we have more RPs.

Actually, I've been letting the idea of a Mass Effect RP stew in my head for the past week or so. Maybe if I can be bothered I'll whip up a little thread seeing how many people would be interested in it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dalik and I had a space-themed RP brewing up on FCF all them years ago but activity died around them which caused it to become deceased. Could try and find all the stuff we wrote up on that and put it here for the eye to see.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
^Celes and Aaron should have joined Dessie's during season 1 then, most of the play characters were naked in that :awesome:

About additional RP's, Destrillian's is enough for me. It'd be good to see other RP's around, just I'm sticking to this one as I couldn't manage doing multiple, its just too time consuming.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I was hoping for the STEAMPUNK RP that I was promised and I had Wilhelm in BUT I GUESS IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. :sigh:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm trying to get into the good one as it is; another would be too much for me to give a crap about atm. Also, Relek is a good idea, except then Bex will make me join, unwilling to accept my rebuffs like last time. :(

Actually, I've been letting the idea of a Mass Effect RP stew in my head for the past week or so. Maybe if I can be bothered I'll whip up a little thread seeing how many people would be interested in it.
This might get me actually interested in this section.

Or if Tiff and I go back to our old style of RPing... it's basically us making different characters make out. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Yes, well, before this thread become riddled with spam and de-railed :monster: I will nod to the seconding of my Mass Effect RP and say that I suppose I'll make that thread I mentioned sometime this week.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Dessies is all I can handle for the moment, but it would be nice if there were other RP's going on in here...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah hopefully whenever we have time we just put it out there again. I mean, a lot of us already have characters for that so just in case, you know.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'd be happy to keep my old Relek character if it does come to fruition.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, I would suggest a BlazBlue RP, but I think it would probably be only myself and Celes posting in it. :monster: Oh well.

The only other thing I can think of suggesting is a fantasy/horror RP.

Top Bottom