• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The RP Towne Hall

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The only other thing I can think of suggesting is a fantasy/horror RP.

I've been harping on about I had this idea about a Fallout RP set in Hong Kong rather than the US like always but I simply don't have the time. =/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, I can think of some peeps on another forum I post at who wanted some sort of a horse/pony RP. For realz. lol

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
You know, I can think of some peeps on another forum I post at who wanted some sort of a horse/pony RP. For realz. lol
...As this is the net, I have to know: RP horses and ponies doing what?
I've been harping on about I had this idea about a Fallout RP set in Hong Kong rather than the US like always but I simply don't have the time. =/
Never played Fallout, don't really know HK's geography, but that sounds an interesting idea. :P

How 'bout a massive crossover, where everyone picks just any existing character and we come up with some MacGuffin for them to be assembled? Like a conflict between harmony and disorder... :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I NEVER SAID I WAS. I was discussing with you how we should go about it and the level of detail, etc. ;-;

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
At this point, I think we'd be doing a lot of people here a service to write one, tbph. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Well, just one really.
:'

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Now that we have a wiki and all kinds of official shit, it'd be really sweet if everyone had the swank profile shots - and random stuff like a group shot of the Dessies, IRIN higher-ups, world map, stuff like that.

To that end, I submit the following proposal for your approval: how about we get some commissions from Dacon for the things that we lack? He's certainly got the time and the talent, and the couple of people I know that he's done work for are well pleased with it.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hardcore edition? still in production, ladies.

Yeah, this is a good opportunity to have Big Boss draw Osea for us and IRIN's weapons.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Waaaaaaay ahead of ya there, Megs. I'm already sourcing images for Early's appearance. I need to screen-cap a ref Rufus' coat in Dogma, though, and then I should be ready.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Dalik and I had a space-themed RP brewing up on FCF all them years ago but activity died around them which caused it to become deceased. Could try and find all the stuff we wrote up on that and put it here for the eye to see.
I've still got most of it on my computer. I'd have to go dig through my old PC, but it's all there if you're up for trying to fix it. Me and Goggins were discussing reviving this for a while on FCF. I figured it would just die again, but I could attempt to bring it here.

Yes, well, before this thread become riddled with spam and de-railed :monster: I will nod to the seconding of my Mass Effect RP and say that I suppose I'll make that thread I mentioned sometime this week.
I'd be down for that. I also like the idea of merging that with some of the stuff from Infinite Colossus, which was that massive space RP Arc talked about.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Adri get back from work or wherever you are so I can talk to you about the above proposed idea :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
If enough people are interested, I'll work out some basics for a space RP, I've already got some stuff jotted down from the FCF one I tried to start. I'll probably ask for some help creating planets, and if wanted, I could mix in stuff from the Mass Effect Galaxy.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If enough people are interested, I'll work out some basics for a space RP, I've already got some stuff jotted down from the FCF one I tried to start. I'll probably ask for some help creating planets, and if wanted, I could mix in stuff from the Mass Effect Galaxy.

This :monster:

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I sent you what I've got so far, if you wanna make any planets that's cool. I'll keep you posted on story ideas.

Last edited:
Top Bottom