• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The RP Towne Hall

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I had an idea for an RP today about people running around being either mediums, exorcists, possessed, what have you, and helping/fighting ghosts. They could also ally themselves with a ghost to gain powers or something.

Sound interesting to anyone?

crack

Donator
I had an idea for an RP today about people running around being either mediums, exorcists, possessed, what have you, and helping/fighting ghosts. They could also ally themselves with a ghost to gain powers or something.

fuuuuu - I would totally be interested in doing this.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I'd be up for it, though with Joe's new RP, and the one I'm finishing up, I'm not sure how much I'd be able to post

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex

YOU CALLED ME A MAN I'M NOT COMING TO YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh, so it's all up to you? :awesome:
No, I just personally don't give a shit and thus am not playing it. I assume this is the same for everyone else. Also no u.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ah I see, never mind, then. :P

I can't say I wanted to do it, either, but the poor thread just looks so lonely. :(

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Cmon guys you gotta admit that dude put some thought into that and don't slag it as if it's a shitty one-two job. At least he tried.
There are plenty of Final Fantasy RPs around, some ORP, some URP. Whatever.

Constantine: The Movie: The Game: The RP.

:awesome:
Although (I know people will think I'm stupid for this) I quite enjoyed the movie.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
You know if we make the time period in the 30's that would be alot more epic. Mobsters using ghosts or goblins to fight either detectives or rival mobsters. But that's just my opinion.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I think Dessies is all I can handle RP wise atm.
Maybe in 3 weeks after exams, I'll think differently.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
FF rp's were tried and tested when acf had a good rp section, the end result was a pile of shit though.
Everyone wants to be some mako infused super powered fucker that helps fuck cloud and tifa in the ass when they aren't raping a lucrative video game franchise in the process.

Best rp's are those that aren't spin off's of tv series/games/movies etc but rather original ideas that didn't come from the same place as the twilight saga.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
FF rp's were tried and tested when acf had a good rp section, the end result was a pile of shit though.
Everyone wants to be some mako infused super powered fucker that helps fuck cloud and tifa in the ass when they aren't raping a lucrative video game franchise in the process.

Best rp's are those that aren't spin off's of tv series/games/movies etc but rather original ideas that didn't come from the same place as the twilight saga.

Well fuck you I RPed in some of those piles of shit and it didn't mean people who RPed in them didn't have fun, goddamnit :monster:

In fact, most FF role-plays on ACF were based off FF only in setting and did away with most of the actual game characters.

Top Bottom