The Sexy Scottish Man Club

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
There are a few men in the world who I might consider spelunking my wedding tackle for.

latest

I'd hunt for his Red October any day.

Lex

Administrator
Oh herro <3

This is my favourite hot Scotsman:

richard_madden_37436.jpg

YES THAT'S RIGHT HE'S SCOTTISH

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
^ How could I forget Ewan McGregor!

Lex

Administrator
He's not my flavour and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the lack of facial hair.

fb8a2450edd0b8140afb26332c5e3c08.jpg

Lex

Administrator
Don't misinterpret my posting of James McAvoy as attraction, because I wouldn't bone him. But he is a good looking dude :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
^ Okay, okay, I follow you....

BTW I have no idea if some of these people are actually Scottish...Google does lie from time to time. XD

Last edited:

Universal Dark

They're Only Noodles Michael
Don't misinterpret my posting of James McAvoy as attraction, because I wouldn't bone him. But he is a good looking dude :monster:

No to the McAvoy. I have no idea why. My brain is just like... No

Also hate that guy from Grey's anatomy even though it's sad he dies in trainspotting.

On a good note, anyone got a thing for Gingers these days? I seem to :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Why are some of these Scottish men so hot? WHY?!

Like Robb Stark is Scottish? Why did I not know this? :awesome:

Red hair is nice on the right guy, btw. XD

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Not sure who this is but I think he looks nice. :awesome: Frickin' small pic, though...

771b88c4ec2948b3a2e8e05bf3cbc321.jpg

Kind of find this one hot too.
images

Lex

Administrator
The first one is Hugh Jackman (Australian). I have no idea who the second dude is.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Not sure who this is but I think he looks nice. :awesome: Frickin' small pic, though...

771b88c4ec2948b3a2e8e05bf3cbc321.jpg

Kind of find this one hot too.
images

The second one is Gerard Butler. That picture is from the mini series Attila. I've loved that guy since I saw him as the Phantom in the Phantom of the Opera. You might not recognise him since he's very young in that picture. Or well, he's already like 32 in that one but still *drools*.

And what on earth do you guys have against James McAvoy. :O I don't get it. I'd bone him anyday. :wacky: Gerard Butler too...

Top Bottom