The Strain

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Guys has anyone tried out this series? It gets a slow start but picks very well later, it's worth a shot and watch. :)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I watched the first episode before my vacation, and am now in the process of catching up on the last 3 weeks. Quite enjoying it so far. Someone should grab a trailer fgj.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
This week's episode was preeeeetty fucking awesome. The show is a little bit slow, and jumps around with characters a bit, but I just really dig it. This episode completely seals the deal for me though.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
1330538720489600174.jpg

wqilrrea3gv1okgz1wrj.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Oh man... this Sunday's episode was intense, and hit me in the feels a lot harder than I'd expected it to. I'm still really, REALLY loving this show.

Additionally, FX picked them up for a fourth season, which is where they'd planned to wrap up the story which is always really awesome.

“We sincerely thank Carlton Cuse, Guillermo del Toro, Chuck Hogan and their creative team as well as the fantastic cast for three exciting seasons of The Strain,” said FX Networks president of original programming Nick Grad. “Though we’re sad to see it go, we fully support the way in which they are crafting the fourth season’s dramatic conclusion.”

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Series finale for this is on Sunday. Really looking forward to how they're gonna wrap this up, especially given how it's been both similar and different compared to the comics. With the series wrapping up, hopefully that'll give some other folks motivation to binge watch it.

Top Bottom