• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The TLS Awards 2015: Discussion

Lex

Administrator
So not to add any more technical difficulties to the pile but there seems to be a glitch in the "Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life" poll.

Everyone should have at least one vote. :P

It could be due to manual adjustments or maybe it was temporary. Either way, Octo fixed it right?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I sure did
giphy.gif

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Related: There should be a "Who would you take into a nuclear bomb shelter with you?" award :P.

Carlie, Flare, Howl, Lic, Dawn, Channy... pretty much all the ladies of TLS.

And Joe. Y'know, mix it up a little.
I've never prayed so hard for a nuclear apocalypse.

fuck that shit, I'm kicking you out to die. This is the moment in which I build my sexy harem of TLS women because quite frankly I'm like fucking Jabba the Hutt compared to all these hotties.

AvecAloes

Donator
ALL OF THE POLLS HAVE BEEN POSTED.

Please please please excuse me if I made any mistakes with anyone's names in the polls - I'm going a bit cross-eyed here :P

Now please excuse me while I call my doctor about the carpal tunnel I'm pretty sure I am developing :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Haven't we all? :monster:

Thanks Avec (and Lex!) for painstakingly getting all the polls up. You're bloody marvelous! <3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'd like to extend a big thanks to the female nominees for their submissions to the consideration thread.

You're all winners in my eyes.

(and when it comes to those pictures I got 20/20 vision goddamn)

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
You're welcome, and thanks! It wasn't a problem, it just took a while because of all of the wonderful nominees that I had to include in the polls! We've got a right good forum base here, folks.

I do agree with Howl in that the Awards could use a revamp next year. Some of the categories seemed a bit redundant while I was putting them up, and I just don't know if we need 43 categories, lol. Since I've already had my hand in helping out this year, I volunteer to at least co-run the Awards next year. I think having two people running them together could reduce stress and help things move along more smoothly, especially if one of the people gets tied up in something IRL.

Top Bottom