• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Upcoming New Music Thread

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
It seems to be incredibly difficult to stay on top of all the new music that comes out from all the musicians I listen to. There just doesn't seem to be one place that you can easily go to that shows all the forthcoming music releases. I have, therefore, decided that I will start this thread to help me keep track of all the new music that I am looking forward to. Feel free to post your own list of music that you're looking forward to. I think with the many varied tastes we have on these forums, we could probably keep a very comprehensive list going.

Music I'm Looking Forward To

09/25/15
Boysetsfire "Boysetsfire"
Parkway Drive "Ire"
Silversun Pickups "Better Nature"

10/02/15
Audiotopsy "Natural Causes"
Children of Bodom "I Worship Chaos"
Sevendust "Kill the Flaw"
Trivium "Silence In the Snow"

10/09/15
Antimatter "The Judas Table"

10/16/15
Coheed and Cambria "The Color Before the Sun"

10/23/15
Born of Osiris "Soul Sphere"

12/18/15
John Williams "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" Soundtrack

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've played with the idea for years now of making a website where you can just set a list of bands, people, or genres you're interested in and get a stream of news and updates related to that. Bit like Facebook, only for things you actually give a shit about. I've never had the arsedness to go build it though, :monster:. I did pitch it to the company at one point, but, no luck.

@thread, Moonsorrow's sorta working on a new album apparently. I wasn't too impressed with their last album though; 2007 was their peak IMO.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
I've played with the idea for years now of making a website where you can just set a list of bands, people, or genres you're interested in and get a stream of news and updates related to that. Bit like Facebook, only for things you actually give a shit about. I've never had the arsedness to go build it though, :monster:. I did pitch it to the company at one point, but, no luck.

@thread, Moonsorrow's sorta working on a new album apparently. I wasn't too impressed with their last album though; 2007 was their peak IMO.

That idea sounds amazing Yop! I have long wanted to help develop a website dedicated to music. A place where people could track their musc collections, write reviews, and keep tabs on the latest news from the artists in their collections. It would no doubt be a monumental task to develop such a site but I think some work could be reduced by making it sort of Wiki style. Where people can add the entries for their favorite artists. Somehow when an artist is entered, the website start a RSS feed for the artist not only for itself but for the user that entered the info.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, my basic idea was that it would have a set of crawlers so that it could parse information from the band's official site, soundcloud, myspazz, etc to use as base articles, while allowing users to edit and tweak news items wiki-style.

Top Bottom