• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Velvet Room, a Persona fanclub

Jiro

Average Jiro
I love Persona. The P4 anime is probably one of my favourite things of all time. I've played 3:FES, 3P and 4 a bit (not finished any of them yet) and I enjoy them, though I'm not quite at the same level of amazement as I suppose most of you are. It's a nice, challenging change though; MegaTen moments really make you feel things.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah I absolutely adored the P4A despite being merely a cut above the average. A lot of fans keep decrying the anime as non-canon, claiming the fan's canons to be *the* canon, but honestly I think that's a little close-minded. :monster:

Jiro

Average Jiro
I don't think anybody's interpretation of Yu is better than the one in the anime. That was fucking brilliant, he's so perfect.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I showed a couple of P4A episodes to a non-fan friend and while he enjoyed the character depth and the non-standard plot development (as well as the slick animation and visuals), he found Yu to be little more than an ascended Gary Stu.

It's reasonable since he's the player protagonist, but still, there's another perspective right there, I guess.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
http://shoryuken.com/2013/08/15/new...-3-location-tests-scheduled-for-august-16-18/

Famitsu is reporting that Arc System Works has announced a sequel to Persona 4 Arena which, as of writing, will include two additional fighters. Yukari Takeba and Junpei Iori, both sporting new designs to reflect the time skip between Persona 3 and Persona 4, will be reuniting with Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, and Aigis in this upgraded version of the series’ fighting spin-off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

PERUSONA FUUO
JI ARUTIMAX
ARUTURA SUPREKKSU HORRUDO

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
New to the fandom here :)

I remember playing bits of Persona 3 from my cousin's file but didn't get much into it.. I'd love to play it now, but atm I don't have a console so I'm just watching playthroughs

:crymoar:

And OTP? That'd be AkihikoXMe

Have some fanarts, I hope you haven't seen these before:

persona_3_by_hikari_akagi-d31g44c.jpg

the_colors_of_persona_by_holymoogle-d6i762s.jpg

burn_my_dread_by_Remontant.jpg

41d5374e005208fcdaa1f9d24e61f1dc-d3mloli.png

persona_3_fes___aigis_by_drawerelma-d59tnrx.jpg

Persona_3__Moonlight_Bridge_by_karniz.png

persona_by_zelkats-d4f1mgx.jpg

persona_3__aegis_by_yuumei-d582t26.jpg

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
That Naoto is perfect.

Oh btw guys Atlus is having a 50% off sale on PSN. I might be able to play FES finally :joy:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Persona 4 Ultimax OP

Art style seems a tiny bit different, animation choppier. Don't know if I like it.
Oh and, uh, Rise Kujikawa confirmed playable I guess wat

Hidden SP Skills being discovered on arcade versions of P4U in Japan

Robot waifu gets a fucking broken-ass Super Saiyan mode that uses full regular meter to reset every other meter, :monster: named after her extra appearance in Lord of Vermillion Re2:

visual.jpg

baaaaaaaadaaaaaaaasssss

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Why is Rise playable and Fuuka isn't. This is bullshit, Atlus.

Uhh yeah I'm excited. Especially for Ken. I really hope he's the other one.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Because Fuuka was always OP, like she was in P3 where she had higher stats than basically everyone else :monster:

The hypest brawlers on the youtubes, with the hypest matchups!
They don't know how to play Aigis, though. /sadface

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Those Akihiko vs Kanji matchups are epic. Aki never wins lol

I can never be good at this game. Like, if you wanna rank up feel free to beat the shit out of me. Even noobs. :sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
lol I don't even bother playing online, it's all ArcSys veterans and those guys wipe the shit out of anything remotely casual

I main Aigis mostly because robot waifu I like rushdowns and Aigis is nothing if not a rushdown character (with solid zoning potential too, might add)

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
This game's pretty dead online now, but still the F- "newbs" pwn me. :(

I don't encounter a lot who main Aigis, I heard she's pretty tough to learn... but then again I suck so bad I wouldn't know.. :desu:

--

So I've been playing Persona 4 (classic version) for about a week now and I just had the displeasure of having ALL of my save files wiped by a bug from the game. Fuck.

I've already started again but it's just so frustrating to redo all the grinding (esp that the first two dungeons are so difficult). What a fucking experience ruiner. :@

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Speaking of Persona 4, Atlus announced a "super important new project" (again) for Persona, which turned out to be:

Another anime take on Persona 4 (this time by A-1 Pictures).
I love Persona 4 but I don't love it enough to... care about a product that we already have.

Also, there were a range of other announcements made during the stream event, some of which included a Persona Q cameo of Vincent iirc (from Catherine) and a release date announcement for Persona 5.
Also, they really enjoyed fondling Teddie.

ieEHrjF.gif

wat

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I'm sure Teddie enjoyed that too :desu:

Oh yeah some folks are getting pissed about that one. I don't mind as long as Atlus keeps giving us good stuff (and they usually deliver).

In fact I don't mind another P3/4 crossover spinoff. Like... a buddy-cop/ Police Academy game featuring Akihiko and Chie. With special appearances by Naoto and Dojima.

I mean, Atlus is already milking those two games dry so hey it's not such a bad idea :wackymonster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I'm not mad or anything, but it certainly didn't seem as "super important" as they tried to hype it up to be

ESPECIALLY WHEN Y'KNOW, PERSONA 5 IS NOW A THING :monster:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
We have a year to wait :desu: Although I'd be happy to hear me some P5 news. Do we have anything besides chairs and emancipation?

--

Some Ultimax updates: Ken and Koromaru confirmed! That's right, you get to play them as one.
BoKQiDgIQAA9eBg.jpg:large

...I never imagined grown-up Ken to be genderbent Yukari. I can hear the fan girls squealing already. And look at that. THEO.

Still have to form coherent thoughts about it, but I definitely loved the game and I'm still considering playing Golden. Pretty much my opinions about the cast since I've played Arena haven't changed: Kanji and Chie are my favorites, Yu is a very likeable protag, and Junpei is still cooler than Yosuke.

Kanji is bisexual. Now I can rest.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I can hear the fan girls squealing already. And look at that.

The trailer already has him knee-deep in gushing vagina, and it's kind of stupid

Also, just gonna leave this here

tumblr_n6qt48qFvJ1qlzy1qo1_500.jpg

Top Bottom