• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Velvet Room, a Persona fanclub

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
^needs to do moar sit-ups. And scars. Akihiko does not approve.

But really that's so ridiculous I like it

There's hype about Minato coming back, idk if they're announcing it this E3

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
EVO 2014: get hype, I think there's going to be P4U exhibitions there too! Stunedge vs. LordKnight (the 2013 finalist who got steamrolled by Yume)

Great, fun game. Yukiko always has her work cut out against a Mitsuru because of dat rapier range in a keepaway game, but still threw down with great effort! Such a fearless player.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I am totally hyped. Adachi, Marie and Margaret are now confirmed DLC.

Also this:

tumblr_n9u5doW7FA1s983xjo7_1280.jpg

sauce

<3 <3 <3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Aigis <3

Also I'm kinda behind on Persona news :monster: Better catch up on Ultimax!

Hisako

AKA

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I'm also digging the Persona Q music

P3 version:

P4 version:

Yuri Lowell

Pro Adventurer
fgs aren't that hard to play. I can tangle with the best in the UK on Skullgirls and I'm not exactly too experienced, just not a very well played game.

ArcSys vets aren't all that 'tough,' just learn your characters Bread n Butter combo and space well. I mean... 2dfighters are just poking and geometry, shit's easy.

I want to learn P4U just because it looks faster than most of their other games lately.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I was really excited for Ultimax but now I'm kinda glad I didn't buy it.

Twas disappointing. Very.

Hisako

AKA
eh?

I heard Ultimax was super hype! Like, even better than Arena, though apparently most of the Shadow characters are kinda garbage on the tier list

Release timing between JP, US and EU/AU is still fucking awful as expected from Atlus. gg shitty licensing/localisation teams

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Story-wise it was an utter mess. Good thing I checked out YT vids before wasting my money.

It was an utter cheesefest and they really overdid it with the "bonds" "friendship" bs this time

Lex

Administrator
So I've been playing a bit of this.

And by a bit I mean I'm currently stuck on Shadow Yosuke. I know Ice is the way to go but I spent some time grinding and all my characters have low SP, I've run out of SP restoring items and that "SOS" function SUCKS. I've died three times XD. I'm genuinely confused about what to do at this point, I want to say my characters are around level 11/12 and my main has Archangel at level 11 equipped (triangle fusion). Also it's the last day to save Yosuke so I can't leave the dungeon to go get more items.

help

Lex

Administrator
Apparently Persona 5 is an improvement to the series in every way, according to the review thread on NeoGAF.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Apparently Persona 5 is an improvement to the series in every way, according to the review thread on NeoGAF.

If that's the case, then this might seriously be the best game ever made.
I am so stoked for February. I never buy games retail, so this is the one exception.

Top Bottom