• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Thought there should be a thread for this.

E3 trailer:

VGX gameplay trailer:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Absolutely AWESOME trailer. I just noticed this wasn't in this thread.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
There's not really any spoilers in any of it - just enemy shots and how they function and stuff, and then a concept art piece of Triss that looks fantastic.

o and hair

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah I was disappointed by the lack of actual spoilers. :( Still very nice art.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
From what little I know of the books these two haven't exactly been faithful throughout their marriage, not the first time Triss has been involved either. So she's not gonna thrilled about the situation but is not unexpected.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm resisting the urge to watch them because I know it's so damn close and I'll be too excited until it's out. I also received an email from GAME this morning that my pre-order price has dropped to £44.99. Awesome news. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My game is preloaded and ready for me tomorrow morning. Cannot handle my excitement. :excited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So, any idea how big the patch is if there is one? If it's huge, I suspect I won't play it tonight.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
With my new components I decided to get the game on PC. It's gonna look so pretty and I got the first two games on Steam about a week ago for a 1$ each.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Still haven't been able to keep myself interested enough to get through Witcher 2. I'll get 3 when and if that comes to pass.

Top Bottom