• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The World Ends With You Coming To Switch

SoZettaSlow

Hackermens extraordinaire
AKA
Yoshikage Kira
This is probably my favorite RPG of all time (Name sake gives it off). Really worth the play if you haven't. The mobile version actually has some content the DS doesn't. This new version will have a whole week added onto it. Which is great.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
*reads the topic title and laughs because it sounds like I'm being sucked in a videogame* :awesome:

SoZettaSlow

Hackermens extraordinaire
AKA
Yoshikage Kira
DTTtPVHU8AAD1WF.jpg:large

Game has memes in it what more do you need. (circa 2007)

TWEWY is a great game. I unfortunately lost my DS copy a while ago and have been meaning to get another copy sometime - I imagine that, with the added content, the Switch version will be the way to go? I'm curious how the gameplay'll be in docked mode.

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
This port is making me real tempted to buy a switch and I'm offended because I already have to buy that damn LE KH PS4 Pro when it gets released. I don't even PLAY that many games anymore, why must Square Enix play with my heart like this? Also Octopath Travler looks good too and then I could get that...

But I LOVE TWEWY. It is honestly such a interesting RPG. I mean, it'll never beat Kingdom Hearts for me cuz I'm obsessed... but it's pretty damn close. The characters are great, especially Neku and Josh. Like they're my B O Y S. The mechanics of the game are interesting as well. Like not the actual gameplay (although that's also cool) but the roles of The Reaper Game. Like if you never bothered to check out the Secret Reports-- do that. It's kinda crazy in a good way.

Anyway, if you have a Switch, get this game. I can't say that enough

Top Bottom