Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy/Curtain Call

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
More new characters, though the scan is tiny.

Say hi to Gabranth, the Archfiends, Black Waltz 3, Mandragora, and more. If you recognize the rest lemme know, the Wiki needs updating. :)

310548_277486585629354_213667682011245_862068_448396243_n.jpg

Kobato

Pro Adventurer

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
He is the actor that played the best friend of Chris, the main character in Everybody Hates Chris. Vincent something, I forget.

Vincent Martorella.

Aww the characters are so cute. It makes me wanting to almost hug Snow..!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
PSICOM Enforcer
FFXII

XII

10 + 2 = 12

PSICOM

really, official site?

also crediting clearly-Gabranth as 'Judge' and shoving him in the monster section.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Omg.... omg.... Locke, Rydia, Minwu, Seifer ....?

Is SE spying on my dreams ?!

Omg... THIS IS AMAZING !

Though Yuna already had her extra chance in the spotlight with Dissidia 012, they should of given Auron or Rikku a opportunity to be in a spin-off. xD Not hating on Yuna, though the other characters in FFX need some extra time too. ):

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
DID SOMEONE SAY LOCKE?

LOCKE!!! LOOOOOCKE!!!!

EVERYONE COME LOOK! IT'S LOCKE!

:excited::excited::excited:*squeeeeeeee*:excited::excited::excited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
My thoughts exactly, Seifer, Ashe and Rydia yay! I would prefer Celes and Auron over Locke and Yuna, but this is still awesome.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
HOLY SHIT, XANDE!?

AND GILGAMESH!!! AND SEIFER AND FUCKING LOCKE AND ASHE

AND... MINWU?

MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Sold. SO fucking sold, man. 'Nuff said.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Y'know I never really did notice how much of a tan Sephiroth gets in his "Safer" form...

(this artwork of him also has him looking a lot like Loz... or maybe it's just the hair)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I don't think so, but I still have some hope. iirc, The 4 Heroes of Light (a DS game) wasn't released until a full year after it was out in Japan.

Z

Zealkin

I do want this game, it looks cute, and I love ff music, but worth buying ANOTHER system..no thanks square :/

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I'd love to have the game.... but besides KH DDD (or 3D), there isn't anything else I need a DS for.

Btw, glad to see you've been ripping stuff, Drake. I just... don't have the time to do it these days.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Sounds like a fun game but I won't bother to get a 3DS for it. I just don't care for the system. Otherwise I'd consider getting the game. I know it looks silly, but a bit of fun is always welcome. Still, dammit.

Top Bottom