TheDikTatorTot's Creations

TheDikTatorTot

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Lou
Figured it would be best to make myself a little spot for future FF7 creative endeavors. I only have two pieces to offer you at the moment as I have only gotten back into drawing for this fandom very very recently, but bellow is a few of my other art pieces and then some doodles I've done to warm up with my favorite character Vincent Valentine.

cWjlhWf.jpg
AK56Lnj.png
Have a quick warmup piece that I stole that one Nanaki image to make.
5dac36d6bf97d52d331a167849e4aee037d515bf.png

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Love the style on both of these! The top full-body sketches are giving Tartakovsky in the best way. Love the other two sketches on that page as well, shading is great, and the the angle of the claw is masterful — hands, especially angled hands — are the hardest thing for me to draw. Nice.

Love the bottom one, so moody, so Vincent, and again the angles and perspective are so well done. Thanks for sharing!

TheDikTatorTot

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Lou
Love the style on both of these! The top full-body sketches are giving Tartakovsky in the best way. Love the other two sketches on that page as well, shading is great, and the the angle of the claw is masterful — hands, especially angled hands — are the hardest thing for me to draw. Nice.

Love the bottom one, so moody, so Vincent, and again the angles and perspective are so well done. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE Tartakovsky! He's one of the most influential cartoonists for me in my life lol (1991 kid) So that's a huge compliment to me <3 Thank you for your kind words!

Reactions: Ite
Top Bottom