• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

There's a Civil War going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There's some serious shit going on at TLS right now. It's like Civil War going on all thorough FFVII fandom. You've seen it. The fanatics and tards registering. The shitty posts. It's here at our door. And there is two sides, oldfags and newfags, and newfags have go to go. Anytime oldfags want to have a good time and discuss things of importence, ignorant ass newfags come fucking it up. Can't do shit! Can't do SHIT here now, without some ignorant ass n00b fucking it up! Can't do nothing! Can't have an original discussion thread open without some newfag asking what the wolf symbolizes or what the fuck Geostigma is or if ACC is coming on DVD. Grand opening...grand closing. Can't see cool posts on the front page anymore... WHY? Because newfags are talking about THE BEST. This shit's the cancer that's killing TLS and FF fanservice. And its got to be stopped.

You know I'm right. Even if you fucks think its elitist and bullshit over nothing, deeep down in your hearts you know you feel the same way and that something needs to be done. Don't be an pussy. Say how you feel and discuss what we can do. Our internet is slowly murdered by this.

What you are seeing today on this forum is just an endless looping rehash of the fun we had. If you think it's funny and interesting now, try to imagine the fun we had when it was fresh, and people had the time to make good posts, improve their theories and alter a birthing theory. It was a time of creativity, good quality posting and the occasional SCIENCE discussion. Good times.

Now what do we have? In this thread, lets discuss what we can do. No NEWFAGS PLESE. GTFO.

Also, I love Dacon and we make love every night after beating the shit out of each other.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Wait what? I guess me not really reading many FF threads doesn't help. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wait what? I guess me not really reading many FF threads doesn't help. :monster:

Ur cool, so it doesnt matter. But Im sure you know waht I'd be saying if you looked around.

@The Man

see? what happened to you? U used to be cool but then you got all those newfag taint on you and its not like the old days. Remember those?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hopefully this Civil War doesn't turn out as shitty at the Marvel one.

LET'S MAKE VILLAINS OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED KILLERS BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Also, lol@fred.

Also, it's true, Mako and I are gonna get married!

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I kinda miss the constant insults and arguments between Mako and Dacon in almost every thread.

Ah, the good old times..

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Does this mean we need to fight over who gets to keep Zack as their slave again? I don't like those fights.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dacon's a fag and doens't know good Marvel comic book arcs if it bit him on his black ass.

Fucking story's awesome. I love it and everyone else does. He's turned into a newfag. Which makes no sense but it happened. It's the fucking cancer.

Needs moar discussion on how to fix this shit and make it good like the good ole' days.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Last time I checked, TLS was 90% newfaggotry. This division is nothing new to me, even if its only just catching on for the rest of you now :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Dacon's a fag and doens't know good Marvel comic book arcs if it bit him on his black ass.

Fucking story's awesome. I love it and everyone else does. He's turned into a newfag. Which makes no sense but it happened. It's the fucking cancer.

Needs moar discussion on how to fix this shit and make it good like the good ole' days.

wat

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tbh, we really need to enact post count again. This is an unworking arrangment now with it as is.

@Dacon

You heard me. I remember when you liked good comics. Wht happened?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think enabling post count would be one of the things we can do to help fight the cancer?

Y/N/N00dz?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Make a 'newfaggotry' usergroup to place all of the asstards in imo.

Isabella

Your Mom
I'd like to file a sexual harassment complaint. It's always female members being asked for n00dz, not males. A little equality, plz

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'd like to file a sexual harassment complaint. It's always female members being asked for n00dz, not males. A little equality, plz
I get asked for n00dz all the time as a response to my requests for n00dz. My policy is the same as it has always been: I will send to anyone from whom I receive. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

I'd like to file a bullet into your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom