• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

There's a Civil War going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think we should ban anyone with a post count less than 500. Just right off the bat, really. We gotta stop this. Do you want to know what the definition of cancer is? There are several.

1. The word "fanboy". It's becoming like the word "newb" these 13 year old faggots say. People here for a week see someone use the word "fanboy" then start calling everyone they disagree with or just random people "fanboy" then fap vigorously, thinking they "pwned" someone.

2. Spamming clackfags, shippers etc. They create nothing but create an eyesore and it's fucking annoying.

3. Clackfags, Reptar, camwhores, drawfags. If you wanna be a furry, gb2/devianTART. If you want to be a camwhore, go to MySpace or Stickam or some shit. We're FF fans for a reason. If you want to play with Reptar, gb2/Rugrats. If you use the Reptar smilie you're banned.

4. Faggots that haven't got the lingo down yet and post "LOL I HURD U LIEK MUDKIPZ" or "NUDES OR GTFO ROFL XD" or "BEE CUM ANNE HEROINE LMFAO >_<". Posting this shit doesn't make you fit in. Kill yourself. 5

5. People that type letters for words such as "u", "c", "b", "ur", etc. 4chan isn't AIM. If you're too lazy to type out your goddamn words, just leave now and take your niggerspeak with you.

6. "post ending in x", "Confirmed for brawl", "ITT: epic thread", reposts in general, etc. Stop trying to be funny. Try a little originality for once. 9. "Cut vs uncut", "Americunt vs. Eurofag" etc. Troll somewhere else.

That's all I can think of now. Will add to it later.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I think we should ban anyone with a post count less than 500. Just right off the bat, really. We gotta stop this. Do you want to know what the definition of cancer is? There are several.

1. The word "fanboy". It's becoming like the word "newb" these 13 year old faggots say. People here for a week see someone use the word "fanboy" then start calling everyone they disagree with or just random people "fanboy" then fap vigorously, thinking they "pwned" someone.

2. Spamming clackfags, shippers etc. They create nothing but create an eyesore and it's fucking annoying.

3. Clackfags, Reptar, camwhores, drawfags. If you wanna be a furry, gb2/devianTART. If you want to be a camwhore, go to MySpace or Stickam or some shit. We're FF fans for a reason. If you want to play with Reptar, gb2/Rugrats. If you use the Reptar smilie you're banned.

4. Faggots that haven't got the lingo down yet and post "LOL I HURD U LIEK MUDKIPZ" or "NUDES OR GTFO ROFL XD" or "BEE CUM ANNE HEROINE LMFAO >_<". Posting this shit doesn't make you fit in. Kill yourself. 5

5. People that type letters for words such as "u", "c", "b", "ur", etc. 4chan isn't AIM. If you're too lazy to type out your goddamn words, just leave now and take your niggerspeak with you.

6. "post ending in x", "Confirmed for brawl", "ITT: epic thread", reposts in general, etc. Stop trying to be funny. Try a little originality for once. 9. "Cut vs uncut", "Americunt vs. Eurofag" etc. Troll somewhere else.

gtfo moot

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
5. People that type letters for words such as "u", "c", "b", "ur", etc. 4chan isn't AIM
:awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Why the fuck can't we send attachments with a PM?

aaron fix that shitz, plox or no noodz for you!

ori'llgetmyassonmsnandsendthemtooyou

Also, as admin, my decree is there should be smex forum. All in favor say speak now or forever hold your penis!

Last edited:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
WTF, Mako. My post count isn't over 500. Why?? Because I only type when I've got shit to say. You elitist bastard. More posts =/= non-faggotry. **eyeroll** Stupid fanboy. :P

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

lol

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You dirty bastard. WHY DOES YOUR POST COUNT EQUAL MINE DAC. YOU FUCK. GIVE ME MY POSTS BACK.

Edit: Nvm. I'm cool. 5,500.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
YOU'RE HOT THEN YOU'RE COLD
YOU'RE YES THEN YOU'RE NO
YOU'RE IN THEN YOU'RE OUT
YOU'RE UP THEN YOU'RE DOWN
YOU'RE WRONG WHEN IT'S RIGHT
IT'S BLACK AND IT'S WHITE
WE FIGHT WE BREAK UP
WE KISS WE MAKE UP

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You dirty bastard. WHY DOES YOUR POST COUNT EQUAL MINE DAC. YOU FUCK. GIVE ME MY POSTS BACK.

Edit: Nvm. I'm cool. 5,500.
1224635375038.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
STOP POSTING DACON. YOU HAVE TO STOP POSTING UNTIL MY POSTS ARE MORE THAN YOURS.

I'm at 5,502. That means you can post 1 time until I do. But you can never be equal to me, and for DAMN sure more than me.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You sonofabitch....

It's on now. You've been a thorn in my side for ages. Now our peaceful coexistence must come to an end. There's only room for one of us here now. Only one of us will leave this thread alive and a real human being.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You sonofabitch....

It's on now. You've been a thorn in my side for ages. Now our peaceful coexistence must come to an end. There's only room for one of us here now. Only one of us will leave this thread alive and a real human being.
800px-Do-it.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
...Wow, it's like you have a macro for every situation and altercation you'd conceivably run into here.

Still inferior though.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dacon's Apocalypse.

But I'm Mxyzptlk. :awesome:

Thus, I'm superior.

Last edited:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
So, does that mean that Dacon is Thanos?

You're the two rocky horrors from DC and Marvel?

Shit, we're fucked!

Edit: Nevermind, Dacon is the Batman! And it looks like he pawns!

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I always knew somehow that Dacon was Batman. I mean, the fangasming was such a huge tip-off....

...so who's Robin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom