Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
No, the one's that are close to cockney. But less annoying.
Or maybe a somewhat stereotypical one. Not quite Steve Irwin, though.

Epic guy, he was.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
No, the one's that are close to cockney. But less annoying.
Or maybe a somewhat stereotypical one. Not quite Steve Irwin, though.

Epic guy, he was.

you'll always be my Australian friend. PATRIOT! <3~!

And tony will always be my.... New Zealander friend?

kenobi

boosh
AKA
RANDYYYYYY
It seems as though my asthma is acting up as well. Except, the thing that pisses me off is how the medication makes me feel. x_x

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Google Ads on TLS repeatedly giving me tips on how I can have a flatter stomach. It's giving me a complex ;.;
I'm sorry you had to find out this way...I just couldn't find the right words to tell you D:

You're bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning at people bitching and moaning. So shut up.

And no i'm not fucking baking anything for you.
Well, the irony WAS rather intentional :P

I'd bake stuff for you </3

Video stores where they tell you they have something in stock, but due to very shitty (i.e., nonexistent) organization, it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE to find. Particularly frustrating when you drove half and hour to get to the fucking place. Grr.

Also annoyed by time passing too quickly. Time really does fly when you're having fun :(

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
What really pisses me off right now? Drama. It seems no matter what i do I simply can't avoid it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Word always making its way round pub and through the streets. Doesn't matter, though, rly. Just bugs me a little.

Odd sleeping patterns of late, too. I always wake up needing a nap =/

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
You'll do fine bexy, I'm sure you'll get the results you want :).

what's pissing me off at the moment? My part time job is, I hate that place as soon as I've got a full time job in a better place that isn't in retail anymore I'm out of there.

A

Great Old One
Coming back from LA, I encountered - one lifeless dog in the middle of the road after being ran over, an idiot who thought that she could pass by my mom's car to get to the gas station (and ended up scraping the car front), and a crazy truck driver who fled from the scene after a mattress fell out of his car and nearly hit the cars behind him.

People can be so careless.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I've been going through the old archives on FCF and FFOF, and god I forgot how much a certain attention whore and her little princess could irritate me. She was always whining and bitching at people, saying shit like she doesn't care what people think about her blah blah, but SHE KEPT COMING BACK, each time she got banned, she'd come back after the ban was lifted or create a dupe and do the same shit. She clearly NEEDED that attention.

Shit was kinda sad.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ah, Kelz. O the golden days of mine youth.

Rather irritated by stupid people asking the same stupid questions over and over. Especially since I hate to repeat myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom