Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
My sister taking and wearing my clothes without permission, when I ASKED her not to do this again.

Arrrgh!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
People who cut you off in traffic and tailgaters. Shit I get enough of that on the track!

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
My one-year-old T400 regularly going into critical failure for the FOURTH time, after sending it in for repairs three times. This, on top of the whole fiasco of the switchable-GPU drivers missing from the website and the recovery discs for months.

Fuck you, Lenovo. Fuck. You.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My car failed the emissions portion of inspection and I don't know any shady guys who I can just pay off to pass it ;.;

I'm also slightly worried about having to give up the keys to my old place in a few days while still having some things I need to get from there =/

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Did she stretch them out or ruin them too? I hate when people DO THAT.

No, she's actually tinier than me and she didn't ruin it. It's just that I hate when she takes my things without asking any permission. And when she's smoking indoors. :arr:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
When your nice relaxing pint is FUCKING WARM.

Dislike.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ this reminds me of the time I caught a ride home with a coworker one night and he decided that doing 80 in the heavy rain was a good idea. One of the few times I actually feared for my life ;.;

Beatrix

shouldn't have had those chips
Guys who are totally dickheads and treat you like shit. Sometimes I think it's better to be single. *sigh*

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Guys who are totally dickheads and treat you like shit. Sometimes I think it's better to be single. *sigh*
Hug.

What really pisses me off are those assholes that try to pay you by check and don't have shit in their account.:shifty:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Try being kept up by someone playing Dolphin olympics on Facebook.
It's hilarious yet infuriating.
Dolphin olympics? :nah:
The neighbor gunning out of his driveway cause his girlfriend pissed him off. Had the cops around and everything.>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom