Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
My father tries to do that to me. He feels I should clean up for him since he's the, " man of the house." He can go find himself a nice housewife, because I'm not doing that shit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
My older sister would do that to me too. I hardly leave my room, let alone make a mess anywhere else and yet she would tell me incessantly to clean shit up in the kitchen or livingroom, because she demands respect in the house. :/

This is gonna be a TMI thing so I'm going to spoiler it and you can read at your own risk:

Hemorrhoids piss me off... this one fucking hurts when I try to crap... and I have to crap... but I can't cause it hurts :(

Username.

Banned
when i dont wanna drink but i do...argh.

oh and when i realise when i mispelt something in a post and then re-read it and cant be bothered to edit the same post but then ppl notice and think i'm thick.......er yeh.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Being treated like shit, and even allowing myself to be treated like shit, all for the (possibly greatly misplaced) hope that the straight truth will be given to me plainly in English using words I will not misconstrue. Long story short, there is one person in my past that has told me an awful lot of things - just, I am not sure what I can believe out of it. :( Ah well, it doesn't affect me at the present moment, but - damn it all! And I let him abuse me...

I have very little tolerance for liars. Especially when they get caught in a lie and try to tell another worse lie to get out of it.

But if someone abused you, I'd say just leave them alone. You're worth more than that.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
^ You're right.

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=597.msg29452#msg29452 date=1236829733]
My cat scooting her ass on the carpet like a douche. It's very unsightly. >.o
Your cat is probably wiping herself. Check her bum for extra bits of poop (GOOD TIMES). Maybe she needs a diet change.[/quote]

She could also be experiencing difficulties urinating. She needs to get to a vet; though, truth be told, it could be something very minor. I wouldn't take that chance.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Turned out to be minor. They think she has diarrhea since we changed her diet since there's a new cat in the house. She hasn't done it since, not that I've seen anyway.

The vet pisses me off actually. Cause they do one thing, then come up with a billion other solutions, all of which they suggest be taken care of to outrule them... and they're all so expensive. D;

And... people on the internet. :monster:.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
They killed off one of my favorite fucking characters on CSI, right? I just found out tonight, since I haven't seen it in ages. They had him shot in the head by another cop. Wtf?

Reason WHY he was killed off: the actor got busted with heroin. NOOOOOOO

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
pop music and rnb music. i hear it everywhere i go in the uk, yet theres only like 1 or 2 rokc stations, but they play the most generic and shitty songs ever, really pisses me off.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Omega link=topic=597.msg30659#msg30659 date=1237109601]
They killed off one of my favorite fucking characters on CSI, right? I just found out tonight, since I haven't seen it in ages. They had him shot in the head by another cop. Wtf?

Reason WHY he was killed off: the actor got busted with heroin. NOOOOOOO
[/quote]

lol nigga doin' smack ain't good for the show yo.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Inflamed and infected ears - be it the inner ear, middle ear, etauschian tube (if I spelled that right), outer ear canal, whatever. It hurts!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
... Assholes. >:(

[quote author=Bonaventura link=topic=597.msg30787#msg30787 date=1237137961]
People who have that Mosquito music tone on their mobile phones. It's so goddamn annoying.
[/quote]

What's it sound like?

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
... it's a high pitched frequency resembling those of mosquitoes, supposedly it cannot be heard by adults. :duhard:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Bonaventura link=topic=597.msg30824#msg30824 date=1237148113]
... it's a high pitched frequency resembling those of mosquitoes, supposedly it cannot be heard by adults. :duhard:
[/quote]

Well, I didn't know if it was music or the actual insect noises... Now I know! :P

Let me see if I can find something on YouTube. I want to hear this. Ultrasound, I think it would be.

Hmmm... Well, I found it. *shrug* I don't know what to say about it.

Infrasound is freaky!

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
[quote author=Arianna link=topic=597.msg30842#msg30842 date=1237154735]Well, I didn't know if it was music or the actual insect noises... Now I know! :P

Let me see if I can find something on YouTube. I want to hear this. Ultrasound, I think it would be.

Hmmm... Well, I found it. *shrug* I don't know what to say about it.

Infrasound is freaky!

[/quote]

It's nothing when you hear it first, but people in my school constantly play that goddamn sound. I have a good hearing, which is why it's worse to me.

People asking me EVEN after almost two years, ''Why did you go on a construction school?'', ''Why didn't you go cut hair instead?'', ''You should transfer, it'll be better''... if I was a nasty prick, I'd tell them to blow themselves, but I'm such a nice girl. :duhard:

And the fact I'm so socially crippled I can't even talk to a doctor. Then the doctor called home and told my mom what a ''poor thing'' I was... it's so embarrassing -_-

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg31068#msg31068 date=1237214757]
You mean the 90210 girls. or valley girls however they're called.
[/quote]
Sluts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom